Toribash
Original Post
[r] full 512 set
I decided to go HD
and also to give a chance to the tb art community to compete

the reward: u name it! U think u're set is worth it? U name the price! But pls I'm aiming this request to the best in the biz, only post if u think u're set is worth at least 200k, 300k... 800k maybe? tc is no obstacle if I love something. If I like it but I think u posted a ridiculous price, be warned I will haggle.
Since most of u r going to post wips, I understand u cannot post the price to a unfinished set, so I will say if I like something, or what I think should be changed, and when u finish the set, u make the price for it.

the set: something original, I must like it and more importantly I must feel comfortable wearing it.
- no premade sets
- all texts 512 - body + ground
- high level of originality
- any style goes, but pls nothing poor or too cluttered, tho I appreciate details, I don't want them all over the place, also I'd prefer if the texts on the left side do not mach the right side (at least not completely), so some level of asymmetry would be appreciated.
- colors, anything goes but I prefer monochrome (pure, QS, plat, demon, void) and strong colors (velvet, imperial, cobra...) - but any color scheme could pass
- if u can make bumpmaps for the set thats a +, if I buy it we will arrange a bumpmap deal

also I will be PMing people I think have a good chance at winning this, I beg u to post if u're interested in this challenge

good luck and above all have fun

EDIT: artists invited - AlphasoniK, avwave, maldiluna, Monobi, Pate5, vermine, gabiel, Membrain, QC3, SetTHat

EDIT2: artists in: QC3, Membrain, Berreta, deridor, SetTHat, Me, HedHuntr, vermine
Last edited by missuse; Jun 21, 2010 at 06:06 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Could you tell me color preferances, because its harder for me to start a set when i dont know the colors.

edit: let me explain better, I want to know which colors you want exactly, strong colors is too broad.
Last edited by QC3; Jun 17, 2010 at 02:44 AM.
I'm interested. I'll see what I can come up with.

Originally Posted by QC3 View Post
Could you tell me color preferances, because its harder for me to start a set when i dont know the colors.

- colors, anything goes but I prefer monochrome (pure, QS, plat, demon, void) and strong colors (velvet, imperial, cobra...) - but any color scheme could pass
ty both for replaying fast, and I'm glad u're interested.

@QC3: When I first started the forums I saw u're works, U rly impressed me, too bad u were inactive for a while. I'm rly interested what u can come up with. I want u to surprise me with the colors, my first set was all black, white, gray - it was a lil boring, in the current set I have brown, white, green - and I still love it. I think u can't go wrong with the color choice. Let me make a rundown of what u can use: acid, alpha imp, cobra, elf, gold, imperial, pure, QS, raider, sapphire, static, nova, toxic, vampire, velvet, void, but even tho for example I h8 viridian, maybe irony will want me to pick a set colored with it.

@Membrain: I'm glad u responded too, even tho I saw merely one head from u, I was stunned at what u can accomplish. Do not worry about the time frame, I will wait so that all interested parties finish their work until I have picked.
wishful eyes deceive me
I am in... that means i'll do something to make you proud... (joke fail)
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Ty Barreta, I've seen u're work on nikosefs set - u got some talent.
Also before u post wips guys u can post the ideas first - just write them down in a few sentences.
I recommend u search ideas until u find something rly worth making.
U can post some reference pics if that's the way u do things.

EDIT: also guys can u do bumpmaps? but good ones, not generic
Last edited by missuse; Jun 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Demie View Post
Do you have a example Of what type of set you want

well I can post my previous sets, and u can judge by that:
StopMePls set

512 remodel of the head by DarkJak

vermine set

vermine head I wear with this set now:

I loved these sets/heads when I got them, and I'm still very attached to them (never will sell)

but like I said I dont have a clear idea of what I want now, thats why I said u should post u're idea before beginning.
wishful eyes deceive me
judging by your love of vermine, you accept c&p?

if so, im on this. im going to do some sort of armor set, i might even make a few just in case you dont like one. the armor will be from tes 3 morrowind

c&p is ok, I don't rly care how u make it
if I like it
+ to all, pls pay attention to every texture as u would for the head, I want them all to rock hard

I like TES
wishful eyes deceive me