Ranking
coloo: Your movements have little flow and are still kinda stiff. Not a single replay there was ORMO material. Sorry.
Criticize me please =].
Attached Files
Dragenon - 1.rpl (233.2 KB, 36 views)
Dragenon - 6.rpl (325.4 KB, 30 views)
DRF - spar.rpl (331.4 KB, 23 views)
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
coloo: Your movements have little flow and are still kinda stiff. Not a single replay there was ORMO material. Sorry.

Ok, thats kinda what i was expecting, i will spend the majority of the next few months in singleplayer, practicing my moves, thanks for the critisism though, i needed to know what was wrong with them before i could fix it.
Dragenon:
1: First two strikes would've been pretty good had it flowed more and was more relaxed, but the rest was really messy. Sure, you got a load of dismemberments in a short period of time, but you were constantly rubbing Uke into your face.

6: This one had a pretty good opening kick but the decap could've been better. If you prepare ahead for the second kick, your left arm would've been lowered, so that after the initial kick made contact, you could've raised the lowered left arm to propel yourself for the second kick.

spar: I didn't like this one. Pretty messy, boring and didn't look nice in general. It didn't look like you were hitting eachother, but rather just sporadically jumping about and happen to graze eachother. Rather short as well.

All in all, a no from me.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Dragenon:
6: This one had a pretty good opening kick but the decap could've been better. If you prepare ahead for the second kick, your left arm would've been lowered, so that after the initial kick made contact, you could've raised the lowered left arm to propel yourself for the second kick.

Ahah, wow ='D! Thanks, I just edited the replay and was surprised when I followed what you said =]. I keep that in mind, "Prepare ahead.."
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Criticize plz..
Attached Files
Ky - Mixed Lamp.rpl (154.5 KB, 34 views)
Ky - Fork Apology.rpl (176.3 KB, 27 views)
Ky - No more random names.rpl (88.1 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by kylan97; Dec 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
kylan97: First two were great. 3rd was kinda awkward. Little flow and kinda stiff. I'd like the opinion of another recruiter. If he approves, you're probably in.
To make the judging easier, here's another..
Attached Files
Ky - Flawless Splitcap.rpl (105.3 KB, 22 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Sorry for shortness, but i have attached them...
Attached Files
formemorystick1.rpl (52.3 KB, 18 views)
formemorystick8.rpl (66.4 KB, 14 views)
formemorystick9.rpl (82.7 KB, 12 views)
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*