Ranking
Originally Posted by SlainVeteran View Post
This scheme will no longer work. The website has been banned from making referrals to toribash and is illegal in a few countries (it is a SCAM).

I'll just refresh your memory since you people can't read
just let this thread die already
Originally Posted by Siku View Post
I'll just refresh your memory since you people can't read
just let this thread die already

Do what the man says.

If you post under this post you get a ban :o

except if the post is made by a TA/Hampa/Veb and Junt xD
This scheme will no longer work. The website has been banned from making referrals to toribash and is illegal in a few countries (it is a SCAM).

Aside from this being said in a earlier post some of you still seem to want to do this.... I dont get it.

So Philly, are you just taking advantage of hampa's generosity in handing out 30tc's to people who have invited a new players? By gathering other morally deficient members to increase productivity and gain more tc?

I understand that you feel you are not breaking rules, but you are abusing the system and this will result in the feature being removed.

To all future participants. I do not suggest you do this untill it hase been approved for fear of banning/suspentions
Last edited by Ern; Aug 6, 2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: lol, your to fast VeroX
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
You have to wait for someone else to click it, then approximately 24 hours later, you get all the TC from people who clicked. Also, you have to wait for Jijin to add you, which should be today.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
You have to click ALL of the links once a day, if you don't, you'll be taken off our list.
I agree, it is a stupid system, and I am abusing it, but who cares? Might aswell abuse it while we can.