Ranking
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
/invide you guys, look like a pretty cool clan. Requesting single allies please.

Thanks Lerk, hope we will be as cool as u said
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
/invide you guys, look like a pretty cool clan. Requesting single allies please.

accepted. And thanks

Click me

What's your real name? Benjamin. (aka Benny)

Whats your Current Belt? Blue, Rank is about 3K

How long have you been playing? Dont know.. (My old acc. got phished)

Current Country / GMT? Germany GMT +1

Any Skills For the Clan? I love to make textures 'n art :3

Any Bans? Nope.

Will you follow the Rules? Of course!

Bets Mods? Aikido, Aikidobigdojo.

Why do u want to join? Because I've never been in any clan before, and I'd like to get into one (I also like your art, clantag and logo)
@nemoo: ill be sure to post here everyday. Anyway, thank you for accepting my alliance.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
IZey : Well, he's pretty good at art. So.. Acepted. And iZey, we will get our clan tag tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. So, please wait. And also, please active in-game and forum (:

L3rk : and yes, thank u so much to be our ally, please help us to be a good clan (:

Click me

@nem: ill help you guys be the best you guys can be. Also yeah, make sure he is froum active. The hardest part about running a clan is maintaining it.
Well, iZey is active on forum. Look at his join date, then the post.. And azzusa, I think he will be active on foum too

Click me

Yeah, I see izey on all the time. He is very active, for sameone that just joined the game. Ill be sure to help you with anything, you may need.
Actually, now what we need is just active members and alies like u ;) oh, and yeah, I forgot to make the clan bank -,-

Click me