ES Recruitment Drive
Be able to fly. I would choose flying over teleporation because it would be much, much cooler to fly through the sky than just telepoting to places.
The power to summon a genie that grants unlimited wishes to me without a catch/consequence.

Lol, Unlimited wishes = everything
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I can't say I really want super powers for the sake of "good", but if I were to pick one I would say it would be between two I've thought about.

1. The ability to teleport to any person or place that you have seen before or know the name of.

2. The ability to freeze time at will and more freely through the environment while it is frozen.

I mean I might have a few bad intentions with those powers if I had them *looks at the bank*, but I mean thats all in good fun.
-----
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
The power to summon a genie that grants unlimited wishes to me without a catch/consequence.

Last edited by Kohta; Apr 25, 2016 at 07:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
The ability to manipulate technology.

Then I'd be able to turn on your webcam & watch you.

I'd also be able to steal cars.
woah
The ability to warp time and space, that way i can do anything i can possibly imagine or even things i cant imagine like visit the 5th detention, walk through universes+have ever "power".
-----
but if i had to choose a power that wouldnt be that op^ id choose telekinesis because how cool would that be. id be invincible(anything physical(still can be taken by mind control)) id be able to fly, and many more things.
-----
and obviously the move stuff part
Last edited by KDigityDog; May 20, 2016 at 06:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I would be happy for an eternity if i could transfer all information from books to my brain, IN 5 SECONDS.

Because, well, life's hard man.
Immortality.

Even if that meant that some day in billions of years I could be floating aimlessly in space I'd accept the risk (however there's also the microscopic chance I might find another habitable planet!).
Now why, you ask? I have this fear of doing the unknown. And seeing as I've even been attacked with knives a few times I'm still scared, don't ask why. I recently stopped tricking because I almost broke my neck (not discussing that). Immortality would basically just make me free. That's the only thing I've ever wanted; freedom.

Thanks folks! That'll be all.
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post

i would choose the ability to make whats in my imagination reality, its faster than wishing to those genies ;)
no u

I would choose the ability to make my drawings come to life,

would be amazing in a few years I could learn how to draw hen--

Manga! and it would be fucking amazing.

Channel - ok