Ranking
See everyone is just talking about the characters from this years new movies. No one ever thinks to say someone like Cable, which by far is my favorite. He has the ability to cross dimensional plains and just all and all is a cool dude. Fuckin 10/10

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Iron Man pls. I used to like Iron Man for a long time but one of the best comics of his was Stark Resilient, Invincible Iron Man #25 to #33 if I remember correctly.
Spider-man.

Comic books are hilarious, movies are pretty mediocre besides the amazing spider man and just an overall cool guy.
Iron man, because of all of his suits. Awesome design, and weapons, explosions and also a futuristic appearance with a system like Jarvis/Friday in it. (Just watched Civil War, so ye)
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Oh great Raiken how did you like the movie? I actually have a thread about it lol http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=559306 I loved it. I give it an 11/10
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Going to go with Black Panther. He's just awesome all around. Next would be Iron man.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
I also like Sentry, all around he's OP as hell.

Capable of easily beating off the Avengers
Deadpool,
Not only a decent melee and professional weapon user, but also likes to share a laugh along with the fight, moves carelessy and funny, smart but doesn't show it.
His movie was pretty much the most profit made movie in marvel he hit 700+millions and he breaks the 4th wall anyways, he also took down the whole justice league, even he killed wolverine which his healing factor was made of, by a kind of vibrating sword made to weaken the metals before destroying them, which was used to cut his adamantium metal that was actually was made from hercluese's hammer.
-----
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
See everyone is just talking about the characters from this years new movies. No one ever thinks to say someone like Cable, which by far is my favorite. He has the ability to cross dimensional plains and just all and all is a cool dude. Fuckin 10/10

flash with his speed can go through dimensions.
-----
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Iron man, because of all of his suits. Awesome design, and weapons, explosions and also a futuristic appearance with a system like Jarvis/Friday in it. (Just watched Civil War, so ye)

and he's also a strategist smartass, have you checked his new suite? which is actually a parasite that transports to him in any place and absorbs the power of any mechanism around it? it looks way better than any of his suites too
-----
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
Spiderman

because who doesn't like spiderman?

I do like him but he was denied from justice league. specially from batman, even tho spidey can kill spiderman.
Maybe because spiderman have so many leds so they hate on him, jealousy.
-----
Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
Going to go with Black Panther. He's just awesome all around. Next would be Iron man.

nothing special about black panther, he's just like batman but with enchanted human abilities (which most of Super heroes got)
-----
Originally Posted by JuicyTin View Post
I also like Sentry, all around he's OP as hell.

Capable of easily beating off the Avengers

too overpowered for me :P
actually superheroes which have weakness are way more interesting, but deadpool still cool no way.
Last edited by ClownDevil; Jun 11, 2016 at 06:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud member of Thief
Deadpool please. He's quirky af and he can't be killed. What else? Oh, and I like his video game.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!