I left Vector
I have been trying my best to help people improve >:^3333

rawr :3

<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aw fuck yeah dude, yeah you're helping keep this shit running in my absence

shame about leaving Vector, but shit happens.

so, you come up with any cool event ideas? i stg im about to buy something really dumb with what little tc i have rn
beware
the goblin
we could just make a mp spar or selfspar competition imo, prizes shouldnt be necessarily big

or we can give them a "thematic" or some specific scenario to reproduce. Like, the best to reproduce a "Bruce Lee fight" or something alike
we could consider weapon fights too (gladiators and such)
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 11, 2019 at 10:34 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I sparred with Leon last day
I think I got pretty rusty
Attached Files
sparring leonek18 v2.rpl (1.31 MB, 2 views)
jisse_sparring_glacier.tbm (16.5 KB, 2 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

anyone here?
we should try to chat through forums sometimes

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm just an artist with game experience, but I'm really bad at sparring.

Request: Student Membership
Name: Zwift
Languages: English
2 Replays of your spars:
Attached Files
numb.rpl (237.5 KB, 7 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Marrez will add you to the list later
You can join our discord by clicking the link in my signature

spar_zwift_dies_from_quickflow.rpl: your movements are clumsy and most of the time you seem to have problems keeping your posture straight, being always crooked somewhere, but you have great points too. Your moves and attacks are always tracking your opponent, what means you pay attention to what you are doing and what impacts it may cause; and you have good synergy with quick here. The fight itself is pretty neat, but the movement could be better

numb.rpl: same problem with movement, but the wrestling was pretty cool and I love how you finished him, although your movement there still needs a lot of work imo.

Always feel free to send a replay in our discord and ping me. You can post replays here and ask for cnc as well, just let me know if you need help

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay sick, and yeah I have trouble with like my flow tbh. I'll hit you guys up on discord.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Hey i am back, and i have some ideas to share, but first of all, i'll give zwift a little cnc

Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Okay sick, and yeah I have trouble with like my flow tbh. I'll hit you guys up on discord.

The text is kinda big, that's why it's in a spoiler

CnC for zwift

Well guys, first of all, im thinking about creating a discord for the org, all i need is opinions, if we must do that or not, or if we must do that when we get official, idk, but that's not what i really wanted to talk about.

I was wondering here, why don't we try to make a huge spar collab? Like, a huge collab with everyone, that would be really cool, imagine a long spar with everyone style, for me not only spar with high quality is art, that would be a non regular spar, with lots of styles, and in my opinion that would be a unique piece of art, something that's not only just a good spar, but a piece of our story, and that means a lot, it's just one idea that came up to my mind.

The second thing that i was thinking about, why don't we make little tourneys for students? for exemple, we organize a private event between us here, without any prize, just to entertain who wants to evolve, for that we'll mix the students, like, lets suppose that there are the students number 1 2 3 4 5 and 6, and we choose them randomly to be team mates (in that specific event ofc), and they will have to work together to make the best looking spar, and we (teachers) will judge the replays we can also makes events mixing teachers and students, expanding all the possibilities. In the end the benfits of this will be: we'll see the evolution of the students with more precision (we can also put a cnc in the end of the event for every single replay maybe), and no more important than that, but still important, we'll maintain RSO a very active and proactive org.
Last edited by Victor4554; Feb 22, 2019 at 12:51 AM.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher