Toribash
Original Post
Duel Mode via Forums
It would have the same setup as a war but per player. Mainly this is for those who want to do duel of items vs tc, or items vs items. The system would be able to prevent duel scamming, giving staff less of a headache, and also ensure that the item is given immediately. The only downside is if they left the server the duel would be still active between the 2 members and then staff would have to be contacted for the player that left an active duel but the item cannot disappear as it is in the holding spot of the duel and taken from the duelers. This also allows the player not to throw the items around multiple accounts or even a fellow player to hold the item.
Last edited by Convict; Jan 21, 2019 at 09:45 AM. Reason: more evidence
It would even be better if it was setup ingame something similar to how we can change active items ingame now.
And it wouldnt need admins if the duel counted as a loss for the player who left mid game
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
thats what i was thinking but also though it would be easier to take the code from warsin forums to make it for individuals
I ain't sure but I think the current in-game inventory is just acting as a control for the forums inventory. that's why I brought it up.
Because if it's easier to setup duels on the forums then simply make it controlled through the game.
Whatever the case, The forums should be used for communicating not playing the game.
Last edited by Mafi; Jan 22, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
either way as long as it can be used without issues and allows the duel mode to select what you have in your inventory and there also be bar where you can enter in tc and both players confirm it.
the player left counting as a loss could be a bit of a problem though dont you think?

what if they dont want to count the point or something
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
the player left counting as a loss could be a bit of a problem though dont you think?

what if they dont want to count the point or something

simple give back since it doesn't happen often or if the devs are looking for something a bit more solid then make a ( /duel cancel ) command
Last edited by Mafi; Jan 23, 2019 at 08:09 PM.
it would have to determine that leaving does not count but pinging does, or even so banable if they leave with out disregard cause they were losing counting as an automatic win
-----
so if the kid refuses and its show he was losing the matches as generally its set to 3
Last edited by Convict; Jan 24, 2019 at 03:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe if there was a (/duelcancel) both players could have to type it? Or the other player would have to accept it through their chat.