Toribash
Original Post
Pets?
Idk, my pet dog booboo recently died, she was my best friend.
as sort of a tribute to her, I thought maybe I should start a thread where you post your dream pet/your current pet? c:
Edit: uhhhh I started a thread and still managed to get ninja'd?
gg forums

BooBoo

Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jul 14, 2014 at 03:25 PM.
I have a plumheaded parakeet named ishi. He's a baby and he doesn't even get out of cage yet. So no pictures yet.

This is a picture of what he would look like when he grows up.

as

Last edited by Hero; Jul 20, 2014 at 05:43 AM.
cute, i had a rabbit once.
maybe it was a bunny. aren't they the same?
I am beginning to think it's all a big conspiracy.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Used to have 2 dogs, one ran away. Funny thing was he was 10 years old, deaf and blind. No idea how he did it and why we never found him. So only one dog now.
Have some chickens which we've obtained over about three or four waves of donations from the primary school after the eggs hatch. Haven't had to buy eggs in years.
Have ~50 (forget the species) fish outside in an aquaponics system. When they grow up we'll eat them.
2 finches and five quails in an aviary.
Also some fish indoors in an aquarium but I have no idea what species or how many.
4 dogs & 1 turtle
used to have 8 dogs and 3 turtles but recently 2 of the turtles escaped and are probably buried somewhere in the backyard
4 of the dogs were killed/give away to other people
oh yeah
Pets... They're like your best friend ;o

My little sister had a pet guinea pig... my niece threw the guinea pig in the microwave...

My little sister was like

"NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONOONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" then she cried for like... a week

- - - -

My dog had this massive itch... he bit himself too stronk that you can see the insides ._.

- - - - -

I have no pictures... never took a pic with em'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I have a cat, dog, and a bearded dragon lizard, both of them do pretty much nothing all day. I had 2 hamsters about 6 years ago, but one escaped from its cage (probably died) and the other died after about a week into owning it.
Last edited by Rfifan; Jul 14, 2014 at 06:31 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
2 Turtles(Dead) 1 Golden Retriever(Had to give away when moving into a condo) Black Water Lizards(Dude...They die after 2 days every time i buy) Fighter Fish(Same as water lizards story) Also 1 Bird(That got sick and died...I don't think it caused the bird flu or swine flu epidemic). Also a Chameleon would be a cool pet.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |