Toribash
this is really awesome eventhough its posted on the wrong board ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
this is really awesome eventhough its posted on the wrong board ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fixed, I made a mp replays thread thanks!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
New replays

I fight against myself in Taekido
Attached Files
0mevsmyselftaekido.rpl (115.7 KB, 11 views)
0mevsmyselftaekido2.rpl (112.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by tertywerty; Jul 19, 2017 at 10:45 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
new replay added
Attached Files
0tertyheadkick.rpl (96.1 KB, 6 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

Two new replays for you guys
Attached Files
0openerchallenge2.rpl (355.9 KB, 5 views)
0madness2.rpl (245.7 KB, 5 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

just having fun
Attached Files
0beatupuke.rpl (179.3 KB, 8 views)
0stiffshit.rpl (135.4 KB, 7 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

This is a milestone for me.
Attached Files
0firstboom.rpl (164.8 KB, 12 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

new replay added
Attached Files
0newmadmanterty.rpl (134.0 KB, 8 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

opener sucks dick, but transition from it was cool.

ou really digging that first hit, good stuff man. The next kick would be amazing if it ghosted and you got the whole bottom, but it still looked pretty awesome.
I really like that you were prepping the leg before you even finished the punch, it allowed you to get some nice speed and allowed very little downtime between hits.

The kick was good, but the rest of you is stiff as a log, but its a madman so no one really cares about movement

I found towards the end you dm with the shin, which is ok but using the foot it a lot better in like every case. Using the foot allows for cleaner hits and bigger booms, but you probably know that
ending was pretty standard, but good.

very nice replay, I like it gj
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
opener sucks dick, but transition from it was cool.

ou really digging that first hit, good stuff man. The next kick would be amazing if it ghosted and you got the whole bottom, but it still looked pretty awesome.
I really like that you were prepping the leg before you even finished the punch, it allowed you to get some nice speed and allowed very little downtime between hits.

The kick was good, but the rest of you is stiff as a log, but its a madman so no one really cares about movement

I found towards the end you dm with the shin, which is ok but using the foot it a lot better in like every case. Using the foot allows for cleaner hits and bigger booms, but you probably know that
ending was pretty standard, but good.

very nice replay, I like it gj

Thank you! :)

[Evil] is recruiting!