Russian
Nameanil Naumov
Pro player
not pro but not noob
-----
Danil Naumov*
-----
:3

i remember this guy, decided to comment on instep's replay thread rather stupidly, then deleted his comment, or got it removed. sorry buddy, but that's a no from me
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by AbdaluyT View Post
can i in clan?

The sheer amount of thought he put into this post is extraordinary. Yes from me. Lul.
slatt
i lost my Kirinoi account can some one hack it for me and give me my password -_-
i hate when toribash forum asks you to change your password
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Originally Posted by AbdaluyT View Post
can i in clan?
Russian
Nameanil Naumov
Pro player
not pro but not noob
-----
Danil Naumov*
-----
:3

Not pro but not noob!?!?!?!?

It's a YES FROM ME!
just kidding
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido, Parkouring and sparring

Old Clans: [e]

Why do you want to join?: [Vector] is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to [Vector] ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

And thanks for reading....
-----
Attached Files
Sparring Kusunoki.rpl (885.8 KB, 7 views)
NV2-Roman Icecream.rpl (202.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by KidJay; Mar 25, 2017 at 12:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TaylorGang
Name:Kareem Jervis
Belt:black
Old ClanPs)
Favourit mods:Xspar,mirrors edge and aikido Big Dojo
Reason Why:the reason why I would like to join [Vector] is that I heard it was one of the best replay making clans out there other people tell me i'm very skill full in spars parkour and tricking so I'm not like the other trickers and sparers I guess But I take my time and I'm mostly active on forums and toribash it self I never really did a madman or a manip but I mostly spar and trick.
Well I tried my best and I hop I get very far.
Attached Files
[BTG] Evil plains.rpl (180.3 KB, 8 views)
[BTG]Good Trains.rpl (273.3 KB, 6 views)
Oral-B ToothPast[wip]2.rpl (213.2 KB, 3 views)
lya.rpl (874.1 KB, 3 views)
SelfSpar.rpl (526.5 KB, 6 views)
Sparring hyrozen.rpl (345.1 KB, 5 views)
sweet2.rpl (836.4 KB, 4 views)
wips5.rpl (1.07 MB, 4 views)

Open

Originally Posted by KidJay View Post
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido, Parkouring and sparring

Old Clans: [e]

Why do you want to join?: [Vector] is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to [Vector] ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

And thanks for reading....
-----

I'm going to say yes, your replays are pretty good and your application was decent.
KIDJAY
i like your app, you seem like a well spoken guy. you seem respectful, but quiet, and that's a good thing. i dislike people who think too much of themselves. but your replays need some work. i understand if you're not perfect at replaymaking, but i was better than this when i first joined, and i just barely got in. your tricking replay is good though! just work on flow and stability, and making sure you land on your feet when you spar. i would love to have you in this clan, but your skills are just not up there. you say you're great at TK and aikido, and if this is true, maybe you have a spot in vector please post again in a couple weeks if you get declined, and include your best replays, whether they be in aikido or xspar or parkour.

for now i will have to say no simply because you need more experience with replay making. good luck!
-----
NIKEV2

eh, decent app, your replays lack refinement and precision, but you're not much worse at sparring than i was when i started. your parkour though, my god, i created a better one in multiplayer. your tricking is nice, but you don't judge how you'll land very well. for instance, you land on your side or back in one of them i believe. i'm not overly sure i like your attitude towards yourself, you seem a little... overconfident? it may be a language barrier though. all in all, decent app, decent replays.

i'll give a yes for now, but you might want to update your app and show us that you can be a caring person. we'll see what other members have to say. good luck!
Last edited by Karbn; Mar 26, 2017 at 12:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord