Toribash
Hello people of Fight club here is my app
- Age-12 Gender-male

- QI-1830 Belt-black belt

- Where do you live- I live in New jersey sorry i dont know how to find gmt pls forgive me

- What is your history in TB? hmmm um i joined fade and destiny but thats all
- Personal Information-I go school,I do self-training kinda,I dont like to eat

- How would you rate your Forum Activity?- 1 out of 10

- How would you rate your In-Game Activity?- 9 out of 10 except(means i wont be on) spring break winter break and when school ends

- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums? -In game
- If in Game, please provide minimum 3 replays for reviewing-sorry pls forgive me idk how

- Competitive Mods?- Im mostly good at mushu,boxshu,wushu,and kinda at aikido but boxshumushu is da way for me.Also i am exceptional at parkour

- Do you have Discord? If yes, please provide these.- yes i do

- Do you have any Connections in Fight Club? This includes any trials or approvals by other members in game- No

P.S. im sorry if i wasted your time for reading my app
I would like to try apply for this clan (when I'm a brown belt) but I don't know how to check Qi :/ also could I get tested instead of replays, mine are pretty horrible from when I was a noob like "I BEAT A BLACK BELT!!!!!!" Or something like that
FC App.
Hello, I'm a 15 year old male.

- QI and Belt (At time of application)I'm a 5th dan black belt with a QI of 5024. I should also say that i have been gone for a while, 6 months or so. Although i have always had a passion for this game, hence why i'm returning.

- Where do you live (GMT+?) I'm from Australia (The so called down under) The place where spiders grow to behemoth sizes. (GMT+10)

- What is your history in TB? (Clans, Infractions and anything else, feel free to add story) Made my account back in 2012. All the clans I've been in: Apex, X, Monk, MAU, Envy. There is more, i just don't remember them. (Not sure on how to check my history of clans) I'll now talk a little on why i left them and so on. I did get banned for a few days, this was due to a friend error, he believed i stole all his TB stuff but i was later allowed back to play as he cleared it up and said that he made the mistake and that it wasn't actually me.

Apex: Ok, I joined Apex a few years ago back when it was actually alive and number 1 on the rankings. I left after it died.

X: I think i was in this clan for about a day. I don't even know if it's around anymore. I joined when it was new and i left because... i can't remember why.

Monk: Monk was my favorite clan so far. It was fun, everyone was nice and had amazing skill. Yet, the same thing happened (The clan died) So, i left.

MAU: I only just left that one today, when i got back after my 6 month return it had turned out that around like, 70% of the clan was inactive. (I was part of that but i am back now and am no longer contributing. This may make me sound like a clan hopper (Leaving than putting in an app for a clan the same day). I just really like being part of a team. I personally wouldn't call myself a hopper although that decision is completely up to you.

Envy: I joined this when it was an amazing clan many years ago and simply like others... It just died out. Not much more to say.

- Personal Information: My name is Eric. I did boxing for around 4 years (Thinking of getting back into it). I'm like, 5'10 (Height). I have black hair.. Naturally (I didn't dye it) Or it's just immensely dark brown. I can get my L's this year, so that's pretty cool. I watch anime and play xbox.. quite a nerdy person. Also.. I have a very bad addiction to "xD" that laughing expression...

- How would you rate your Forum Activity? (1-10) Understanding that forums are a big part of a clan I've never really had anything to do with them. I do read them all the time but as for posting.. That's a very rare occasion. Rate: 2/10 (Posting) and a 9/10 (Viewing)

- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? (1-10) I am committed. "Ow, you're committed? Why did you leave for 6 months then?" I believe you will be asking yourself this question. Well, for some time i wanted to study, along with that my family have been adding some issues (Father going in and out of hospital) 9/10

- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums? (Any Particular Skills?) Skills wise.. I think i am a little rusty to be honest. Coming back after a long gap certainly has its setbacks. I used to be a rather good player when it came to Aikido/ABD and Mushu/wushu. Those are my 2 main, i also did sparring for a little while (Nothing incredible with sparring but i had my moments) Also.. as for pride do you mean along the same lines as boasting about my skills? I've never done that.

I would have provided 3 replays.. although i deleted my toribash and all the files with it a while ago and when i re-downloaded they were all gone. So.. i don't have any proof. I could try and get you some if you would like?

- Competitive Mods? Aptitude outside of the game? I like Aikido, as i said.. i'v been gone. I don't know what they are anymore. I think one is Lengshu... or whatever it's called. I have played it a few times although i'm not amazing (Could certainly improve)

- If in Forums, please provide evidence of said skill for reviewing: In all honesty i don't fully understand what this means...

- Do you have Discord? If yes, please provide these. I do have discord, although every time i make an attempt to use it, it makes my internet speed drop down to around -8367342 TB a second. (Good pun if you ask me).

I don't know any of the fight club members.

OK.. i saw in your requirements and such that you can't have a template.. i copied and pasted all the requirements into my post then just answered them like that,, i don't know if that counts as a template.. sorry if it is.

thanks,
Last edited by Tiger; Mar 26, 2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to give my In-game activity rating.
i sad man
I rarely vote on apps anymore since I'm pretty much retired but this app was good enough for me to vote yes.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Uh
I like trains
i like toribash
I like ABd
I like Fc
I like SOuth africa
I like Marketting
I Like to join fc
I like GmT +2;00
i like trolll
Yay or nay?
ayy
my name is sam I'm from WA I'm a brown belt I main mushu and aikido I like messing around I'm 16 and I'm on beats friends list (he told me so) I played toribash back in the day and I'm getting into it again. this is my first clan and I'm more than happy to share replays to keep things active k bye
Nope bad apps. We do not tolerate bad apps here.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hello My Name Is[/COLOR] Apollo61
My Real Name is : Ervin
Here's my app:
1. Age and Gender : I'm 12 Years Old and My Gender Is Male

2. QI and Belt : My QI is 910 and My Belt is Brown Belt

3. My History In TB :

I feel bored at all games like Wartune.com, Minecraft, Need for Speed and other games. But, one day, my Markiplier ( I'm his biggest fan )
Playing Toribash. My view distracted be'cause that game. So i try the Toribash and it's really fun. So, everyday, untill now, im playing Toribash.

4. Personal Information :

Well, i'm a reticent guy, i'm not active at doing activity or community. My priority is Game. But i'm not really active at Games. I always need a friend to play and talk.

5. Forum Activity : 5 - 10 ( Sometimes )

6. In-game Activty : 10 ( Addicted ) *lol*

7. My pride In-game or Forums : I like both. it's inspiring

8. 3 Replays for reviews : I will make it *hold on*

9. Competitive Mods : Aikido, ABD, Mushu, Boxshu_Mushu, Jousting, Twinswords, and Judo

10. If in Forums, Provide Evidence : None

11. Do I Have Discords? : No *If you wanted, i can download it*

12. Do i have any connection with (FC) : I have a friend name (FC)beats00. I met him at ETourney at 29*Dates* - 3*Months* - 2017*Year*

I never have a clan before, since i see this is a Number 1 clan, i wanna know how cool is this clan(FC)
-FIN- 2017