Ranking
No. In judo terms I'd count it as a double-handed sode makikomi. For it to be counted as a seoi nage, you would have to throw over your shoulder, not around it. Check out this one:
Attached Files
Morote Seoi Nage.rpl (73.6 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Is this a guard sweep ?

So you went for the scissor sweep, wasnt successful, then you almost had a stiletto sweep which can be used to follow the SS and then you picked the leg and his knee locked and dq'ed.

The way i see it there wasn't any successful sweep in the replay but this was an excellent example of guard usage. In my own archive i would save it as "bjj - full guard".
-----
New replays

single suplex - i've been hitting a lot of these lately but this one looks really good. Afk 1st turn, 2nd turn i catch the kick and pull him onto to my right hip while pushing off the floor with bent knees. Once he elevates above my chest i raise both shoulders and rotate the other way, casting him over my shoulder.

half hip sweep - hip sweep from half guard, i hang my right leg on uke's leg and use this to contact and pull in my left leg, while locking up the half guard i load my opponent by raising him off the floor and then contract both pecs and rotate into the floor.

bodylock (2) - ive been experimenting with bodylocks which are double grips on the COG. I load him up on my left hip, carry him above my head and then to the other side. and let him tumble downwards.

GnP - groud n pound first replay, i hit another half hip sweep and hold top position, i see im not going to force dq my opponent so to secure victory I ungrab and put on a single elbow strike.

back mount - i dont think raaage was playing his best but after pulling guard im able to armdrag and get on his back. I quickly secure head and leg grips almost like a twister and stretch him out. He should have dq'ed but maxcontacts saved that so held top position until the clock ran out.
Attached Files
bjj - half hip sweep.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
study - bodylock (2).rpl (60.4 KB, 3 views)
bjj - GnP.rpl (77.1 KB, 2 views)
bjj - back mount.rpl (88.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by footlox; Nov 8, 2016 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Me and Aquita were playing tbncagebeta.tbm last night, it was pretty fun and I'd reccomend it to anyone that wants some practice with actual grappling since there is no DQ
Attached Files
tbncagebeta.tbm (2.2 KB, 3 views)
koz vs aquita tbncagebeta.rpl (190.3 KB, 4 views)
you're on thin ice, pal
for some reason the names are messed up in that replay, it was you smashing my ass on the floor. for some reason sarutobi wasn't in that fight.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
for some reason the names are messed up in that replay, it was you smashing my ass on the floor. for some reason sarutobi wasn't in that fight.

I had autosave on so I'll post the autosave replay when i get home, sometimes replays glitch if you save them right before the next match starts
you're on thin ice, pal
Got some good replays tonight, lots of judo. Enjoy, criticize, call me a bitch, whatever.
-----
Forgot one...
Attached Files
Sumi Gaeshi.rpl (38.7 KB, 5 views)
Guard Sweep 2.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
Hiza Guruma.rpl (38.8 KB, 7 views)
Leg Wrap 3.rpl (38.8 KB, 7 views)
Harai tsuri komi ashi.rpl (46.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Iskenos; Nov 11, 2016 at 06:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Isken, imma follow up with these <3
Attached Files
Half Threw 2.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
Half Threw.rpl (55.0 KB, 5 views)
Hips.rpl (49.3 KB, 4 views)
Pin Pressure 2.rpl (71.0 KB, 4 views)
Sweep Counter.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
Haha! Ur mad!
Running out of time
I had to do something or else I would've clearly lost. Cnc would be much appreciated. Aikido to the full extent.
Attached Files
Prince.rpl (68.7 KB, 5 views)
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*