Toribash
Original Post
Shiai Mega Thread || PM A Event Squad Member TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any member of the Event Squad.

Welcome to the Shiai Item list thread.

You're probably wondering why Shiai would even need its own thread, why it'd be in events and most of all, what Shiai even is!
Firstly, Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can only be given out by ES's at their tournies and events.
Said tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any of the Event Squad.

Shiai Item Master List

You can buy these items by PMing any of the Event Squad!

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Wow, cool idea! Whoever thought this up isn't getting pain enough. This makes GM tourneys a lot more appealing.
(>^_^)>
This is really cool, will it just be one shiai token per tourney or will it be up to the gm?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
So if you buy a march madness item, you get to wear it on your tori?

Also, if i understood correctly, after march, you will turn the said item to tc?
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
This is really cool, will it just be one shiai token per tourney or will it be up to the gm?

Up to the GM's, but don't expect more than 2 or 3 at daily tournies.

Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
So if you buy a march madness item, you get to wear it on your tori?

Also, if i understood correctly, after march, you will turn the said item to tc?

Yes, if you buy one now, you will get to wear it on your tori. Also yes, the March Madness items will be converted to TC items after march ends.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
How will you keep up with the amount you have? Is that up to you or should i screenshot any i get?
Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
How will you keep up with the amount you have? Is that up to you or should i screenshot any i get?

Shiai Tokens are treated as normal items, so you will see them in your deactivated inventory. GM's and IF's can see them as well.

Originally Posted by huehuem8 View Post
Can you define the difference between uncommon and common?

Common items will be items you can get easily if you win a few tourneis or events. Uncommon Items are harder to get, and will take a while to collect enough ST to get one.

Generally you'd have to win 5 to 10 normal tournies, or one or two big events or tournies to get an one Uncommon.

Originally Posted by Nerfpls View Post
Oh my. Awesome idea.
Also, how much TC will the march madness items be?

You will see at the end of March
Done with this community, you guys suck.