Toribash
Well, didn't get the champion wheels this season, but at least i got the rising star ones.
got the title on both of my accounts, almost diamond in 2s (i think top 100 is like diamond 3 right now), but kinda sad because there weren't any decent updates to the game aside from the new crate and the dropshot game mode.
I became rising star about 4-6 months ago, hoped I maybe could get champion ina couple of months, but my highest rank when season 3 ended was still rising star. I just can't rank up or something.

Currently playing all my qualification matches for all ranks, I'll probably end up somewhere in silver or gold right now.

Originally Posted by Faint
got the title on both of my accounts, almost diamond in 2s (i think top 100 is like diamond 3 right now), but kinda sad because there weren't any decent updates to the game aside from the new crate and the dropshot game mode.

Why update that what is already perfect.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Why update that what is already perfect.

the game is far from perfect, the servers have been up and down since the update and the ranking system has literally changed every season because it's never worked well. i think this system is a step in the right direction but still needs work. either way the game is fun and i'm not complaining about the game itself, but there are some glaring issues for sure.

also i got diamond in 2s, prob going for champion soon but my mmr is actually trash (i won like 75% of my games today and it took me like 30 games to go from plat 3 to diamond 1).
Is anyone here who wants to play some 2v2 ranked? Currently got silver 3 from the 10 matches, shooting star last season in 2s. If you want add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/m1kelez/
just started playing this game again after kind of a long break, played 10 ranked 1v1 games and got plat 2
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
just started playing this game again after kind of a long break, played 10 ranked 1v1 games and got plat 2

That's pretty damn good after a break. I was plat 1 in 1v1 but I haven't played in a month, I guess I would end up in gold 2 or something if I play my qualification matches now.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just reached Grand Champion in 2s. Right now is probably the most fun I ever had with the game, I'm playing it for hours on end.
Got a friend or just soloing through 2s? Can't play that mode alone, gets too aggravating.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم