Toribash
opener was alright,but a bit stiff tho
try to avoid you head hitting uke sometimes
split was good,a core wold look better,but its enough
dont hit with the shin,sometimes it look weird
decap was alright.

welp i dont have much to say about this
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
looks like you're getting at boom stuff,great.
but work more on you movements,you seems too much relaxed,and you legs got stiff.
you're on you path
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
ok movement nothing special
try being more crazy and out there next time
dms were good but
the hits where pretty predictable
Trying
Opener was a bit awkward at start
First kick was alright
Second hit was good
Last hit was pretty awkward.
But overall it's good
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
I recommend holding your neck, just makes it less floppy

opener was too long imo. The way you fall to the side is really weird, you could've done it in a more fluid way, try holding a few joints as well. I don't really like how after you fall to the side, you almost immediately use your hands to push yourself up again, it looks really bad when people do that(reverse momentum :/), I'd probably continue falling and do a spin upside down or something like that. Everything up to 400 after that was okay, but the way you transition to the split was awkward.

split was okay, nothing too special, but not so bad either, its a pretty average kick. I actually like when people slow down and then suddenly get extremely fast. The kick to the glutes was nice, but it could've gotten a lot more, also the way the side of your foot hits it instead of the top looks really awkward. Last kick was awesome, nothing bad about the last kick besides the sudden raising and lowering of your shoulder, do more stuff like that.

the replay overall was nice, but some parts look a bit awkward. No much twitches either

yay for extremely long cnc
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
K so I made this replay while I was camping at our property up north, I had no wifi the whole time and my life was rip (jk)

I made the replay for the stock replay event, so the gravity isn't a normal gravity, it's -14.20 lol

Someone CnC this replay pls, I want some opinions on it :P (If you think it's fucking trash then tell me)
Attached Files
[SP]Koz_FunnyFeelings.rpl (193.4 KB, 15 views)
you're on thin ice, pal
Whipped up a new replay for y'all /o/

cnc pls
Attached Files
you're on thin ice, pal