Ranking
Original Post
because there is no development team in this game, that's why we haven't seen any beneficial changes to the actual game in like 4 years
all that happens now is 3d items and other ugly shit

also it probably would not work too well
I would have to agree with surge, I have a touchscreen laptop and I like to tap the joints some times but its very time consuming and really tedious... no thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Most phones cant handle the game. Probably no phone. You can stream your desktop to your phone to play if u really want.

Same reason because there is no 4 people multiplayer yet.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Making Toribash app would be pretty much like making a new game as it would have to be optimized for mobile phones and have different approach to the controls and what not.

This is simply impossible with the state that Toribash is in currently.
Originally Posted by supercow10 View Post
because there is no development team in this game, that's why we haven't seen any beneficial changes to the actual game in like 4 years
all that happens now is 3d items and other ugly shit

also it probably would not work too well

Think it's worth mentioning that this post could not be more wrong, 3d items and other "ugly shit" have absolutely nothing to do with developers. The game's 11 years old, all the major changes have happened, for now.

But yeah, the above posts otherwise explain it well.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up