Ranking
Original Post
[R] A high quality set
Hello there, I am looking for an artist that could make me a simple yet high quality set. I would prefer something not too detailed yet not too minimalist either. My preferred styles are robotic or animated looking (no anime!).

I am willing to pay in either PayPal or TC. I do not have any TC at the moment but if it is your preferred type of payment I can buy it any time. My budget is around 20$-30$ (300-500k TC) and this will be further negotiated with an artist later on.

If there is an artist that is willing to take the job but doesn't quite have an idea of what to make I could provide references of sets that I like along with color palettes and everything else. I even have few heads from which you could chose to work from if it fits your style, or just start everything from scratch if that's how you roll, I really don't mind.

I do not have a deadline, however, if the deal is made I expect updates once in a while of W.I.P. and full communication along the process about details of the set.

I expect to see examples of your previous works before I hire you to do the set.

EDIT: ALSO this is quite important. Initially I am fine with non-jointed set, however, if there is a good idea in artist's mind I can consider a jointed option (and raise the budget accordingly)
Last edited by Smaguris; Mar 9, 2017 at 10:54 AM.
I couldve do it but I dont have my pc right now

I could start in some days when I get it back

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club