Ranking
Hi I am Lostmail (Snazzy#1221)

I am a 14 year old boi from Australia (NSW AEST +10GMT). I am passionate about school and toribash. I started my toribash journey around the 2013/2014 era with no real goal. I mainly just played Quick Aikido. I was really enjoying the difficulty to the game and played until I got to 2nd dan. I then made some friends that had pc's and swapped over to more common multiplayer titles like csgo, gmod and tf2. I have recently come back to the game after seeing what the amazing guys at Team MMA (formerly team Aikido) have been up to. I joined their group around 4 months ago and have been playing ever since.

I lost the old account (who the hell remembers their passwords from 5 years ago) and made my new one (Lostmail) which is currently at 2nd dan closing in on 3rd.

I was never particuarly fond of game forums and as such don't have many posts. I am however an avid user of discord and am always up for a quick voice chat.

I spend a large chunk of time on video games nowadays, a 10hour a week+ portion is usually dedicated to toribash
Attached Files
Cool throw.rpl (43.7 KB, 2 views)
behind the head kick.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
Buncha Weirdo Flips.rpl (243.4 KB, 2 views)
Chain backflips into spaz.rpl (258.6 KB, 2 views)
Headshot.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
amazing kick.rpl (60.5 KB, 2 views)
bunch of throws.rpl (87.4 KB, 2 views)
Dank throw.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
Halfthrow 2.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
Real move btw.rpl (22.1 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by LostMail View Post
Hi I am Lostmail (Snazzy#1221)

I am a 14 year old boi from Australia (NSW AEST +10GMT). I am passionate about school and toribash. I started my toribash journey around the 2013/2014 era with no real goal. I mainly just played Quick Aikido. I was really enjoying the difficulty to the game and played until I got to 2nd dan. I then made some friends that had pc's and swapped over to more common multiplayer titles like csgo, gmod and tf2. I have recently come back to the game after seeing what the amazing guys at Team MMA (formerly team Aikido) have been up to. I joined their group around 4 months ago and have been playing ever since.

I lost the old account (who the hell remembers their passwords from 5 years ago) and made my new one (Lostmail) which is currently at 2nd dan closing in on 3rd.

I was never particuarly fond of game forums and as such don't have many posts. I am however an avid user of discord and am always up for a quick voice chat.

I spend a large chunk of time on video games nowadays, a 10hour a week+ portion is usually dedicated to toribash

My apologies on the late response, I was not available so please rewrite your application but try to make it a bit better. You aren't denied and not accepted you are just getting another chance.

1. When I do accept you, you have to know that posting in our board is important, you do not always have to post like once a day is fine.

2. When you are accepted you'll be put in the Trial, you will get out of the trial in 3 days all you have to do to be fully accepted in the clan is to post in our official board once a day and try to be active more in-game in those 3 days to prove your activity. When you get out of the Trial rank then Welcome! You have war perms and get to chill with the squad.
Note: Warring clans helps the clan's rank, EXP and activity. When you are fully accepted you will have war perms, if you start wars and lose the clan wars 3 times in a row you wont have war perms. (to get war perms back you can ask the leader and you'll be tested in those mods: ABD, Boxshu and Lenshu. if you fail you don't get them back)
Last edited by Xaria; Aug 20, 2019 at 09:39 PM.
Appliance
Hello, i am 15, from France, 3rd dan black belt, active, always respectful and kind. I'm looking for people to play, spar with or learn things from.

My discord tag:
moohmop#0059

Thank you, maybe see you again
Originally Posted by MaLtICo713 View Post
Hello, i am 15, from France, 3rd dan black belt, active, always respectful and kind. I'm looking for people to play, spar with or learn things from.

My discord tag:
moohmop#0059

Thank you, maybe see you again

Denied
You need to put effort into your application
make sure to read the thread
better luck next time.
Name : Daniel.
Discord : DjDanCat 4661(hashtag).
Activity : Im mostly active at 4-8pm because of school, I'm active in-game and in forums.
Date: 2/09/2019

Introduction:
Hi, My name is Daniel,
I've been playing since 2013 August 15th but constantly had to change my accounts.
I'm 14 years old, I took a break from this game for a year so I didn't play in 2016.
My hobbies are running(if it is) , gaming, building and dancing, and many more.

You could say that I'm a talkative guy, I recommend this game to multiple people in my school and people online, and about 25-30% loved it.

The mods I play are, Greykido, Abd, Ninjutsu, sparring and boxshu, but I don't mind akido either.

Most of my friends have forgotten me due to my constant account changing, one of them was in [z] but I believe he quit.

I have been toxic sometimes, but most of the time I just joke about something that is utterly irrelevant to get everyone's mood up, and it works most of the time.

To be honest, I don't really like editing, but sometimes do it, I downloaded this game because I saw someone else play it, and I believe that there shouldn't be serious scenarios in the rooms but sometimes it should.

Why I do want to join [z]??

Well, I do want to because I used to be a fan of this clan , and still am, and for me, this clan is rising up, even slowly, but still has and is, and I would really be proud that I'm worthy of being in this clan if I can get in, there are more people to look up to and I want to be one of them. But I have a negative point as-well, (please don't sue me) Sometimes, a member of this group sometimes get really toxic for no reason whatsoever , its not common but it at least happens one every 1-2 weeks. I would also want to improve my skill level to become one of the well-known players in the game.

I've been in clans before and they weren't active, so I have left many.

Thank you for reading this,
Sereinity