Toribash
by the way, another parkour
Attached Files
ninja_warrior_parkour2.tbm (17.0 KB, 2 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow lionet, you've been releasing like a madman. I'll be sure to check at some point later!
In this one I would like some cnc, if possible
Attached Files
freestyleparkourpark_fix.tbm (26.8 KB, 3 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck all of you.
Sorry Lionet I can't actually CnC parkour and stuff it probably won't make any sense to you lol

Plus I just wanted to put this in here because it's been a while since my last replay.
Attached Files
Pat - Final Call.rpl (247.8 KB, 6 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
ok Pat I was going to do a large cnc but I refreshed the wrong page and is all gone. I'm seriously sad, I wrote a lot of double meaning phrases and shit :^(

So, summing up: Overall, the same as usual, ridiculously amazing dms, doesn't even make sense, all of them. Only thing that bothered me was your opener, wasn't bad but I felt a lack of flow
-----
My best creation so far
Attached Files
Violated.rpl (390.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 3, 2018 at 04:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Violated.rpl - holy shit thats cool, stronk hits and smooth moves, I kinda disliked you falling on your side and stuff but the skeet thing payed off, also get more eye candy openers, dont just get straight to violating uke, make the viewer want you to do it.

This is one of the replays I'm most proud of, it's not even that good but I'm just proud
Attached Files
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 4 views)
s. Rumble in the Jungle.rpl (1.37 MB, 9 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I'm on mobile so can't cnc now

about my replay, well, only thing that actually payed off was my final pose, isn't an average good replay but nuice skeets and juicy pose and a bit of humor in shape of a dose ( don't judge me). And, I have in mind that my openers are raw as fuck but I can't do monkey shit in front of uke without getting triggered because I flew away or just bored then quit the game :^(

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Lionet: in a perspective of killing uke, it's not a bad replay.
In the perspective of madman, that's quite bad I have to say...
First things first, the opener, it was alright and all but it was kinda too pushy like you went straight to killing uke without actually giving us something in the very beginning which I wouldn't say too bad but you should work on that. What comes next is far worse though and you need to work a lot on that.
The first DM was tad too shitty if I'd call it that way because you literally lost the control over your tori and you hit uke with your chin, which is very bad. Never use the chin for DMs, only go for the foot.
Next thing was the same, you had no idea what you were doing over there you just tried to dismember uke which is quite the idea there but not done correctly, however this can be worked on as well since you have no knowledge of madman.
The thing after was the grab on uke's head, you never want such grab because it'll lead to many bad DMs which aren't meant to happen hence ruining the whole experience.
The skeet was nice not quite an addition but good to see anyway and the ending was cool.
Overall you need a lot of work but not too bad for a beginner since you know what you need to know you just have no idea how to make it better.
That's for Lionet.

@Halue: alright let's talk about the replay in general.
Your movement was cool alright I liked it but the bad thing was that you were too twitchy and at some places you forgot about your hands and just went down to controlling your movement.
It's a nice replay I like it there's just these tiny noticeable things you should work on otherwise it's great. (I'm not that good in doing CnC for such replays but I'm giving my opinion whatsoever)

My turn.
"oh ffs" is a failure because please toribash...
Attached Files
oh ffs.rpl (65.5 KB, 7 views)
Pat - fite mei.rpl (179.1 KB, 6 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@Halue: you made some really cool fighting moves in this one, but your moves weren't that good in my opinion. Nice fighting concepts, nice movement throughout the environment but your moves have no flow most of the time. Your opener reminded me of Karbn MAS'ses in morten, but you didn't lean your body in a proper position to perform a (high) double kick, your kicks were great anyways (in opener your arms twitched by the way).
Your arm lock or whatever it is, was pretty neat IMO. It is really hard to make high contact performances while keeping it fluid, yours wasn't perfect but great job in this one!
Overall, both of you did some nice fighting, nice moves, specially you using the walls and ceiling to move quickly and keeping it fluidly. But from frame 600 forward the spar quality declined as heck. You both couldn't find each other and started doing forced moves, then started tricking and I don't know what happened to the spar.
Decent spar, but try to be more decided on what you're going to do and the twitches will probably be gone. At times you looked really doubtful about how you was going to perform your things and the fight turned into a "what the fuck am I doing" thing. 7/10 anyways was really exciting thing to watch!

@Pat: well oh ffs isn't an actually (finished) replay but, goddamn I feel u

fite mei was pretty cool but wasn't as pleasant as usually, at parts. I LOVE this uppercut opener but, if it were me doing this, I would wait a couple more frames to start the punch itself, if you go to frame 750 you can find yourself in a unfavorable position to raise your arm for a powerful punch (not saying you did wrong, but about uppercut moves, that's all xd).
Ok now actually cnc: Amazing punch-to-headgrab, really eye candy thingy in my opinion, but, you didn't make good use of your headgrab (fully personal opinionm I'd rather other things etc etc, that's just me saying), which was really confusing for me . Your body was in an awful position while kicking in mid-air, it was still savable but you opted for mess up with your body angle even more and falling with your hands. I have 2 notes for this "problem": I'd guess that if your grab were lower (like grabbing uke's "chin"), you wouldn't flip your body upside down. Or you could manage to do a full flip after the second boomhit (I loved that hit tho).
Well, putting this aside, your first dm was kind of raw, nothing like "WOAH" about it even though was a really clean dm, pretty neat. Second hit certainly had the "WOAH" thing, that is your signature, powerful, aimed and well performed (good shit), but I personally don't like how you over extend your leg unnecessary(?). I love how uke's head was shot to your chest by the way, sick kick 8/10.

Also, goddamn I'm frustrated

I post lots of serious replays that I put my soul and sweat on and they are completely ignored, then I post a troll replay (actually just posted because of the pose at the end) and I receive hard and heavy cnc, ffs.
Not saying I don't appreciate it tho xD . I actually thought it was a neat replay even though my opener was meh and hits were even worse, I really enjoyed doing it (actually I just revamped this replay, it used to be even worse), I thought most of my moves were fine and thought my skeets were dope and payed off the bad quality of my moves so, thank you anyways (don't want to say "anyways" because sounds ungrateful) :^)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I didn't put time into that replay mate I just made it so I can post it with a CnC because you made a madman and I wanted to take part in making you improve. Took me like 10 mins for that replay I can make it way better.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █