Ranking
Original Post
Destiny 2

Hey, Destiny 2 is coming out pretty damn soon (10/24/17) and noone has made a thread yet. That's weird, I know this isn't the most active part of the forum tho. Ok nevermind

About the game

This is an online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision (It's also available on Blizzard for pc users). It has been already released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, 2017, with a Microsoft Windows version scheduled for release the following month. It is the sequel to 2014's Destiny and its subsequent expansions. Set in a "mythic science fiction" world, the game features a multiplayer "shared-world" environment with elements of role-playing games. Players assume the role of a Guardian, protectors of Earth's last safe city as they wield a power called Light to protect the Last City from different alien races...

Trailers and stuff

To anyone who is interested in playing with someone, we have a discord channel. (No age restrictions whatsoever, though we do want mature people) We are looking for:
  • Active players. We plan on doing the Raid, Nightfall, Trials and so on, so we need people online at almost all times.
  • We (as of now, 2 players) are on a UTC - 3:00 timezone, so make sure you can match with our times.
  • We have our Discord server up and running!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Add us on Battle.Net : Lazuryan #1322 (my cousin) Onsola#1415 (me)

Btw I am new to Destiny, this will be my first time playing any Destiny game
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 20, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Hey there! Lazuryan (Onsola's cousin and the Destiny 2 Clan leader) here, if you have any questions, hit me up!
How are you guys enjoying it? I like it so far. Got a max lvl Titan with 210 light lvl. I haven't done any strikes yet tho. Looking probably going to do some later, if anyone wants to join me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!

game got boring after 2 weeks since there was literally nothing else to do
was gonna buy it on pc until they decided to have it release over a month behind consoles. I guess they wanted me to save my money

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I got it when it was released. I already got the three classes at lvl 20. My favorite so far is the titan for PvE & the hunter for PvP. (I did not level up the three by myself, my brother helped me out).

Can't wait to play the raid, I bought the season pass.
Last edited by Theory; Oct 28, 2017 at 02:54 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Got a Hunter at nearly 240 now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

got a titan at 278 and a warlock at like 92 (just started it today)

anyone wanna do the nightfall with me this week, I gottza getz me somathat powerful gear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
this looks pretty dead
if anyone wants to do raids nightfall or strikes or w/e add nyse#21890
dreamy suicide act
I tried it out, but it is very very competitive. I understand the grind but there should be other ways to go about things rather than just completing the same ground missions. Literally it is just run around do the missions gather legendary's and hope you get better things then what you have on. Yes there is night fall and raids but in my opinion they are way to hard to do on your own which forces you to party up with people and 9 times out of ten you have to teach them what to do because they haven't done the raids themselves.