Ranking
Still having issues getting mods to work in multiplayer. I uploaded a few with the auto uploader, but when I try to load the mod in multiplayer it just loads the akido.tbm instead. The first mod I uploaded a couple weeks ago worked fine, now nothing new I upload seems to work.

Is there a manual command to force toribash to update the mod directory from the toribash server? Or does it just download mods when you load them? I have a bunch of mod ideas but I have to figure out this issue first. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong but I don't know what. Here are the mods that have been uploaded but don't seem to work in multiplayer and the date they were uploaded (if that helps):

Uploaded Mods Not Working In Multiplayer

This is the one mod that seems to work:

2012-10-04 21 : 53 : 57
http://www.toribash.com/cp/data/mod/...d_platform.tbm
Originally Posted by ClockworkMonkey View Post
they all work.

2 things,
-wait 10 minutes after the upload to load a mod.

-You can reset or reconnect to load the mod ingame,
It is downloaded automatically.
so I have been trying to set up a mod with aikido matchframes (10,20,20,30,30,etc) but every time i click export, the matchframes convert to 10,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1......
any advice?
Open your .tbm mod file in notepad and edit the turnframes line yourself.
If you need, open aikido.tbm and copy/paste the turnframes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
top_rclimb.tbm

first player to touch the block at the top of their rope with their hand wins.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I have my own Mod, why can not I get the achievement?
My Mod ~rock_parkour_village.tbm~

http://rghost.ru/43453725
Last edited by Rock_old2; Jan 31, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
Not sure on that Rock

Alright , I attempted to make a bar that is connected at one end to a another object so I can swing around a full 360 . the bar that you grab is on its side and the other piece is standing straight up ( like how a helicopter blade spins ) . The problem is when you hang on to the bar to swing , it bends downwards along with the object its attatched to .

I dont want the bar to bend down or up , only spin around on its side . I have the axis right but I cant seem to fix this . Any thoughts ?
put an invisible static block above it with to keep it in place.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem