Toribash
Original Post
Item duels
Well, I've noticed that lots of people are getting reported for not sending the items they've lost in a duel - let's make a command for item dueling! For example, /duel Void Relax , 512x512 Head Texture etc etc :> It'd make GMs lifes easier and ordinary users would feel safer when dueling as well :>

CLICK ME FOR A PROPOSITION
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 3, 2018 at 08:21 AM.
Yeah, about the item duels and getting scammed (not receiving the items) ect.

Example of how the command(s) could work: If you both agree to duelling your items, you both would do "/duel <Item Name>".
You both would do /en and play and in the chat it'd say "Deadpulse is duelling Void Hair against Skervensen's 512x512 Left Knee Joint Texture".

/duelling item price set 20000 (Any amount of TC you'd like): Now that would mean that your item(s) that you're duelling would have to be TC 20,000 or over. (The price of the item would price from the Toribash Shop or Market Price, still deciding).

In Game Example: /duelling item price set 10000, *Enter*
"Items duelling must be TC 10,000 or over!" *In Chat*
/duel item(s) Copper Force, *Enter*
"Deadpulse in now duelling Copper Force ranged at TC 10,500!" *In Chat*

And the other player would do the same but the item they're duelling.

+If you didn't add enough items to make the price. Say it's TC 20,000 and you put in something worth TC 18,000 it'd tell you "You must add TC 2,000 more to fit the requirements!" *In Chat*
Can't make the item price over the Toribash Shop price so you can't do "/duel Chronos Grip 20000...

I think I covered everything I wanted to, I might edit if I want to add more in the future.

Thanks for reading!

((I suggested this idea in chat and Skervesen made a thread before me btw :P))
Last edited by Demecy; Oct 10, 2015 at 12:31 AM.
Originally Posted by Shockey View Post
no one on earth goes by toribash shop prices. that would be dumb

Yeah, I guess. Maybe instead it'd take the average price of item from the Market.

Or... /duel Pure Force 18000 (Make your own decision on the price instead of Toribash Shop price)
And If the max price was TC 20,000 just add another item with you pricing it at TC 2,000.
Last edited by Demecy; Oct 9, 2015 at 11:45 PM.
that could be abused. the best way is (if you really wanted a way to set up an item duel which i dont really support) have both parties offer an item and have both parties have some way of accepting it.
like clan wars perhaps?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Shockey View Post
that could be abused. the best way is (if you really wanted a way to set up an item duel which i dont really support) have both parties offer an item and have both parties have some way of accepting it.

What would be "abused"? The /duel <Item Name> <TC>?
Obviously you can't put the price above the Toribash Shop price...

Example: /duel Chronos Grip 2000
"You cannot duel Chronos Grip over TC 5!" (Toribash Shop price).
From my point of view, the best implementation would be to create a duel menu like the wars one, so you could war with a single player and set a prize. It doesn't have to be ingame - forum section would do the job just fine.
Originally Posted by DeadPulse View Post
Yeah, about the item duels and getting scammed (not receiving the items) ect.

Example of how the command(s) could work: If you both agree to duelling your items, you both would do "/duel <Item Name>".
You both would do /en and play and in the chat it'd say "Deadpulse is duelling Void Hair against Skervensen's 512x512 Left Knee Joint Texture".

/duelling item price set 20000 (Any amount of TC you'd like): Now that would mean that your item(s) that you're duelling would have to be TC 20,000 or over. (The price of the item would price from the Toribash Shop or Market Price, still deciding).

In Game Example: /duelling item price set 10000, *Enter*
"Items duelling must be TC 10,000 or over!" *In Chat*
/duel item(s) Copper Force, *Enter*
"Deadpulse in now duelling Copper Force ranged at TC 10,500!" *In Chat*

And the other player would do the same but the item they're duelling.

+If you didn't add enough items to make the price. Say it's TC 20,000 and you put in something worth TC 18,000 it'd tell you "You must add TC 2,000 more to fit the requirements!" *In Chat*
Can't make the item price over the Toribash Shop price so you can't do "/duel Chronos Grip 20000...

I think I covered everything I wanted to, I might edit if I want to add more in the future.

Thanks for reading!

((I suggested this idea in chat and Skervesen made a thread before me btw :P))

Or Just Simply Do The Duel Command And Someone Else Does That Too and You Both Duel Your Items Against Each Other Without All The Other Commands And Just The "/duel <Item Name>"...
-----
Originally Posted by Skervesen View Post
From my point of view, the best implementation would be to create a duel menu like the wars one, so you could war with a single player and set a prize. It doesn't have to be ingame - forum section would do the job just fine.

That's a great idea!
Last edited by Demecy; Oct 10, 2015 at 08:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump