ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
LoL or HoN
I have been playing HoN for quite a while now
but i was just wondering what you guys think about the 2
ive never tried LoL, but i am downloading it atm.
Give some ups and downs of the 2 and compare them, i dont wanna
do both of them.

by the way, LoL is league of legends, HoN is heroes of newerth
LoL is fucking boring. The heroes aren't as fun to play and the whole 'summoner' thing is just annoying and adds nothing positive the gameplay. HoN is actually enjoyable to play.
HoN is better. Tried LoL once and I could tell even dota was better.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

yea im playing LoL right now, and its easier to kill people by 50%
the summoner thing is interesting
its pretty confusing, but ill try it a bit more
LoL is ok. I just like HoN more because it runs better on my computer. After the 12th, I'll probably be playing LoL until I can rake in $30.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
LoL is really crap

You can't hold you cant deny, the summoner thing can give you up to a 30% crit chance with runes, heroes are not ballanced, the buffs from the neutrals are op and they last a lot.

If you just start out and play with a high level that has a lot of runes he'll pwn you no matter what.

The only thing I like at LoL is the range marker.
When you click a spell a ring appears to show you the max range at which the spell can be cast, instead of clicking on your target and letting your hero move into range to cast it.
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
The only thing I like at LoL is the range marker.
When you click a spell a ring appears to show you the max range at which the spell can be cast, instead of clicking on your target and letting your hero move into range to cast it.

And HoN will most likely introduce that in a future patch.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
And HoN will most likely introduce that in a future patch.

Or maybe there's an addon already but I haven't checked

I haven't played much recently but I'm a bit sad since they're going to hit retail and we'll have to pay.

Well at least it's cheap and I could pay for it somehow
That's if it hits the stores in my country

And I agree with ezeth. Even though LoL is said to be produced by the original makers of dota hon is a lot more like the dota we all knew and loved before hon came.

If I'd have to guess LoL was made by the original makers of the first versions of dota as some heroes resemble those.
Last edited by Nasuke; May 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Or maybe there's an addon already but I haven't checked

I haven't played much recently but I'm a bit sad since they're going to hit retail and we'll have to pay.

Well at least it's cheap and I could pay for it somehow
That's if it hits the stores in my country

And I agree with ezeth. Even though LoL is said to be produced by the original makers of dota hon is a lot more like the dota we all knew and loved before hon came.

If I'd have to guess LoL was made by the original makers of the first versions of dota as some heroes resemble those.

well, it's not necessarily cheap. it's $30 for prepurchase, meaning as soon as retail hits the price is going to jack up at least 10 dollars, so meh, a lot less people will be playing that I can think of