Ranking
View Poll Results: Should whe purchase a private board?
Yes
10 Votes / 71.43%
No
4 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[Monthly review #1]January 2011
So, Ive decide to start this type of thread to remember what happened this month.

January was according too me a recruiting month. It was a new year and whe got new members. Wich is a great thing and clan activeness went up like an arrow.

List of new members: ^I am really suprised by this months recruiting number and its still the same in january! This is a very good improvement!

Now for toribash. As I can see the reparation since the hack has been completed. Some players are now rich and alot of players have gained a belt.

But lets not go off-topic. Were finally doing a clan vid. This was planned in september-october and fell to ashes when some players left. Now, with the new players come knew skills, and knew ideas. Whe had a debate beetwen who would do the video, and the intro has been done. This project is advancing and I cant wait for it to be done.

Weve also had the activity check, ensuring the presence of active members, and kicking out the inactive ones. Weve lost a few players but it was for the good of the clan and our reputation.

Barreta did an awesome logo wich refreshed stuff in the clan.

I can say the Art thread is my favorite thread yet. Everytime I go there I know I will see some creative stuff and some awesome pics.

Too sum all of this, I can say this was a great month for clan RAM, and for toribash in general!

Now, politely discuss your opinion on January 2011 and on what happened, world wide or toribash related.
Last edited by Liquidoom; Feb 6, 2011 at 11:29 PM.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I like Aikido and sames... Judo too, but i'm not so good.
Wushu, i'm training to get new performances :P
taking art requests for USD