Ranking
Original Post
WHo would like to see more TB vid's like this one?
Why vid makers no longer do vid's like this one?
Dont you think it would be cool to see more stuff like this with all this new effects?
That was pretty fun to watch. But I dont like the fact that he killed himself when he caught his girlfriend with that other guy, He should've beat the living crap out of him instead.

Did he win the event with this? xD
piratez
Well it doesnt has to be like this, could be any thing.
Any kind of story. Dm vids are kinda borring now IMO stories like this one are much better.
Yes,very yes.

A storyline out of toribash would always be awesome,I mean really it's better to make a storyline of your own to any game,it's....just...awesome
I play games and lift weights.
I like the story sort of style, but the storyline wasn't appealing to me.
what am i doing here
I love that vid. It would be awesome to see more stuff like this but diferent stories.
Original stuff.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
This is really cool. I wish people made vids with storylines instead of just putting in replays.

/me gets an idea, but keeps it to himself.

By the way, everyone, largekilla has a new avvy and it's sexy. Now compliment him.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

ahaha I remember when sangetsu made that, I don't think we have people as memorable as rutz or gman nowadays though
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan