ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Weird habits
So what's your weird habits?

For an example, I count a lot of stuff when I walk. Like steps, and how many lines there are in the path you go to cross a road. I also try to do stuff before the microwave beeps, and I try to time it so I'm just infront of it when it beeps. My refrigerator beeps if it has been open for 1 minute, so if I need to poor myself a glass of juice, I try doing it before the refrigerator beeps.

What's your weird habits?
I usually go to the refrigerator in order to eat something, but never eat anything and close the refrigerator, although i have lots of food.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
I believe there was already a thread for this. Anyway, one of my weird habits is, whenever I'm really into a game I'm playing on the computer, I chew on something absent-mindedly.
Mhm.
I like to chew on small pieces of whatever I have in my mouth. Food parts, a cloth string or even my lips' skin. Right know I'm chewing a tiny piece of chicken lol.
oh yeah
When I wake up in the morning I yell at the top of my lungs.

\/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i wash my hands. constantly. i can wash my hands once, open the fridge, grab a can of coke, and feel the need to wash my hands again. i hate the feeling of having dry hands, not as in dry skin or anything, just dry as in not wet. i'm pretty sure it's some sort of ocd.
i have a lot but i can't remember them righ tnow

the only one i can remember is when I get bored I play with my peircing (I do this with my brand spankin' new eyebrow piercing, did it with my old ear piercings too before i took them out)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I scratch paper when im annoyed or temepted by somethimg O.e
-----
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
i wash my hands. constantly. i can wash my hands once, open the fridge, grab a can of coke, and feel the need to wash my hands again. i hate the feeling of having dry hands, not as in dry skin or anything, just dry as in not wet. i'm pretty sure it's some sort of ocd.

I do that too but instead of washing your hands I make hands damp and dry lightly with a towel
Last edited by TonyHawk179; Nov 23, 2011 at 03:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you are reading this then I think that right now the
the word "the" has been repeated two times :P