Ranking
Original Post
I beat Oblivion.
I beat Oblivion (Hugo) earlier while we were in "Public:ErthTk". He is really nice.
I guess i just got lucky. I will try to post better replays.
Attached Files
beating oblivion.rpl (84.7 KB, 87 views)
Last edited by Buck_Turgidson; Mar 24, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
Snap kicks?
In my mod!?

I'll rate it as i would any tk replay:
The starter was horrific. That is to say those kinds of kicks are the bane of any taekkyon based mod and defending them always requires a certain amount of luck. Or at least knowing that you're going to do one, which Oblivion clearly didn't.
afterwards i'd have liked to see some kind of come back attempt but eh.
All in all it wasn't that great but you'l get there.
Also beating anyone once doesn't really mean anything i'm afraid.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
The forums are full of stuff that you won't like. We all go through it, but deal with it.

As many said before, snapkicks aren't special Try something cooler like a punch. A back kick would be nice.

2/10. You've got a long way to go.

And if I must say, I'd recommend working on better titling. The "I beat oblivion" title must've irritated various players, such as myself, considering how cocky it sounds. Everyone gets lucky, which you did. Congrats. Not very replay worthy. Sorry guy.
beware
the goblin