ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Spark) Super Elite Spar/Parkour Team
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

A man named Bob, yes Bob what a plain name this "man" had. Any way a man named Bob decided that he would one day, go into the outside world not to do anything eventful like a normal person. He, Bob went out side to look for rocks, yes you read that right rocks but not just any rocks. Rocks that could create Sparks but not just any rocks, but rocks that he could use to create Sparks. The most beautiful blue sparks not those nasty plain red or yellow ones. After 2 days he found 'em and those rocks just happened to create this dingy ass clan, called Sparks.

Hope you(reader) enjoy'd this story by,
~KVRI"

Attached Files
Lazr.rpl (1.75 MB, 4 views)
Last edited by KVRI; Jul 16, 2016 at 04:03 PM.
So the clan thread is not the most active, but why don't we have wrath or pride as sins? Also it will take more than 7 people to get to the top of the clan leader board. We need more so about 15-20 with a small amount with war powers.
Hi everyone :)
So i just ask. Do we got acitve forum members?
Last edited by Joon; Jun 7, 2015 at 09:42 PM.
Jacob8910 alt
invitee me to the clan since im jacob8910 alt im not kidding i need both acounts on sins*tri ggerhappy**bou nce*
Hey guys sorry bout the activity
-----
I got some replays to intertain you clan members that will stay xD
-----
Also if you have stayed we are thanking you cause we didnt have a live forum before me talking right now.
-----
Also Fro bruh really man :P i am disipointed
Attached Files
Replay epicness!.rpl (1.10 MB, 8 views)
The cork for Digity xD.rpl (104.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Jonn; Jul 20, 2015 at 08:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello... im Gater. I would like to apply for Sins. You know me Jon so don't even ask me to say more.