ES Recruitment Drive
Virus is posted for discussion

Virus was also accepted for Trial.
Last edited by tabby; Feb 19, 2018 at 07:25 AM.
[TLL]
Move's Application For Adventure

Hello guys. I have recently come back to Toribash from a 1-2 year break due to some major inconveniences and thought I should join a clan that way it would help me boost my activity up and make some friends...and so I thought long and hard about which clan felt right for me. And decided to go on a new ADVENTURE... (haha... get it?). Long time ago I was formerly known as SuBZ3rO3, but later on I got a namechange to Move. The cause of the namechange was mostly of the weird caps and the weird name I came up when I was like 9 or 10 years old, plus I based my new name on what I prefer doing most in Toribash... realism and fluidity. I am currently 15 (16 in like half a month) , and I come from Kosovo. Although English isn't my native language, I think I've perfected it to the maximum of my abilities and I'm looking forward to learning new things everyday.

I love/adore replaymaking, whether it is Ukebashing, Tricking, Sparring, Parkouring or whatever that comes to mind. I know quite a few of people in Adventure but several of them that come to mind are Typhon (Long time friend, been in many clans together), Srbognanno, Surge, Wizard. I can't wait to get to know all of you more. My previous clans are quite alot from 2014(as most of you oldschoolers would expect) but I've never joined a clan just to be in one. I always had my reasons and goals for the clans I joined. I was part of Crooks, Electric, Thieves, Godly, WAPOW, FC(like the first clan I joined) and some other small clans I can't quite remember. As for my account history.... well let's just say I haven't been the best player ever disobeying some rules and getting bans for them. The one that I would say messes my with reputation the most would be the 3-4 month ban I got for scamming a certain player(EnTrance) for 500k. This was in early 2015 if I'm not mistaken, and it all happened because of a close friend telling me that I could scam him without getting caught. Surprising absolutely no one, I got caught and banned. But I was a good sport about it and told them how it went down and they let me off with 1 month and a half ban. And the most recent is one for apparent "scamming" Love for a set I previously sold but that was just a communication issue. I have changed quite alot from then and I can assure you that none of that is gonna happen anytime soon.

I would love to join Adventure because I think I could fit in perfectly. I want to be a part of a family, not just a clan where the members don't do anything with each other and I think Adventure is just that. With me joining I see alot of pros as well, I start to be more active on the forums, you get a loyal and dedicated member willing to help, and a long journey waiting to be written. I am slowly learning how to draw and make sets/heads so you can expect free stuff from me aswell (Not promising they'll be good). I am a player that will do absolutely anything to reach the goal he's been set. I am just a happy guy that never fails to amuse people. I've always been the jokester of any group I was in, but I can keep serious in the needed situations. Any sort of question you have for me, feel free to ask. I'm also in your discord server if you don't know where else to reach me. I'm available almost all the time (Except my school schedule) and I'm slowly boosting my activity on the forums back seeing as I can't participate in any ingame activities due to the fact that my PC is broken and I don't see it being fixed in the near future. The only way I'm getting out of this situation is by buying a new one but that shouldn't really be something to worry about. Because of that, I have linked my Replay Thread I opened in 2015 ( Prime active Move time).
I hope to hear from you all soon. Cheers!

~ Move
Last edited by Move; Feb 20, 2018 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Minor accidental typos </3
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Move: Posted for discussion! 20/02/18

Move: Accepted as Trial. 20/02/18

gundey: Denied. You can apply again! 20/02/18
*in a weeks time please
Last edited by tabby; Feb 21, 2018 at 02:38 AM.
My name is Damien. I am 16.
I joined Toribash 2017/9/01
I have been in 4 Clans these past 3 months. My recent was flawless.
Why I want to join [a] because I want to settle down into a clan for about year or even longer. Plus I know some of your members and I would like to be quite close to them and help the clan out. I'm planning on being forum active for now on to keep myself updated in this clan. I'm pretty loyal to a clan no matter what happens. If I do get denied, I'll try as much as I can to be able to be apart of this amazing clan. I sound quite desperate but I'm not lol. Anyway, this is my application, thank you
❅HאָCאָChͥαoͣsͫ❅#9924 is my discord.
Last edited by Suka; Feb 21, 2018 at 09:37 PM.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
Hello, Im Alina.
I am 16 years old and I from Russia. I speak English not very well, but I know the basics of the language. I also use an translator. Playing toribash for quite a while, my main account is in a constant ban. 4000-4500 games were played on the main account.
Activity each day, I'd be happy to get in your clan and help with its promotion.
I hope for a speedy response and look forward to its presence in the Adventure. c:
Velsella: Posted for discussion! 21/02/18
*Velsella denied, try again in a week's time.
*HxCxChaos still in discussion.
Last edited by tabby; Feb 21, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Hey, I'm Jordan/Melodicity.

What's up? I'll start off my application by notifying you of certain characteristics of my own humanly body and form.
I'm 15, Im a male dude person, I like playing video games, I play alot of certain games more than I play other games? I don't really know why that matters but yeah, that's a thing.
I'm fairly active on Toribash I can come on at least once a day. Unless I'm too lazy to and then i just stick to sleeping. But if anything is needed I can usually be on.

The reason I am looking to join [a]dventure is I'm looking for a new clan to keep in because my other clans have somewhat...died. I'm trying to join [a]dventure specifically just because the people here are quite cool, like virus and wizard and all the other bodaciously awesome people.

Some of my interests are; Music, (mostly punk rock bands like, good charlotte, nirvana, simple plan), Video games, art, programming/coding, robotics engineering, and I did gymnastics and parkour a while back.
Uh. I'm a 3rd dan, I'm not really looking to join [a]dventure for warring or getting the clan to number 1 or anything, I just kind of want to have somewhere to chill out and talk and stuff, like a community, or group. My main mods are abd and boxshu. I enjoy sparring and stuff, but mostly I am ingame for betting servers and events, but I am always down to play some fun mods, because it'll spice up my depressing life. I suppose I'll give a list of my clans: (I won't include some because honestly I forgot them)
[]::FC, Satire, Nitro, Family, Mystic, and I can't really remember the rest, there was three or so more.
I suppose that makes my app a wrap. (get it, because it rhymes)

Thanks for reading my application to [a]dventure,
Melo
Last edited by Melon; Feb 23, 2018 at 04:48 AM.
no way bro thats crazy