Ranking
post the picture here, it'll help keep his thread active...

Also, this thread needs moar 35k level work... or I might have to do it >:

Remember that I said that I make good ground textures ? Well, I just can't fit the Promo Team's logo and the Σ in the ground texture... I failed...
However, that's what I made before I realize my failure...

PHAIL shouldn't be the name that I have on the ground... it should be the ground by itself :/
Ahhh and, whereever it's white, I made it transparent.
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
kk i now have photoshop Phail, if your still after the floor texture ill be wrking on it from now, ill see what i can come up with in the next few hours.

well I thought this looked pretty kewl.
I'm not bad at this! I just forgot to win
my favorite head!
They're so...abstract. I want it nice and clean and not as simple. Please try harder guys. 35k-50k is a fair bit.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
"What many questions you have, Grandma." Lil Red
"All the better to meet your demands my dear."

I have a couple questions before I jump into this request.

Which would you like more prevalent the Promo Team logo or you? Asked another way, do you want people to be playing Phail or a Promo Team member?

I would call the one you are currently using an equal mix of both. The Z thing ties the ground text to your Tori very well and the Promo Team logo does not take all of the attention even though it is central to the design.

Also, is that your normal shader selection or was it used just for the presentation?
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
I am working on something for you, phail, and should be able to finish it sometime tonight.
Visit my Shop On A Hill for textures