Toribash
I like the crusader. Believe I am at 55 currently. Got freaked out when my bounties reset after I quit, then realised it is supposed to happen.

Got a bounty in the ruins on act three, did that and then went straight for the cube.

Found 3 blood thiefs, that was fun.

Now Im probs gonna be rifting until 70.
h
finished gearing my seasonal monk for uliana's (though my weapons could be better/could use ramalandaondoaineoafenadindinadnaisi's gifts), been farming GR45s to level my gems

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
quite fast sir hanz0.

I'm still with 3 set pieces + ring of royal grandeur struggling to reforge a repeated piece on the cube. Seems like items doesnt want to drop for me. Rest of the gear is the usual crap.

tho I got a nice ancient lions claw, this plus the 4 piece bonus makes it fun to wreck elites in T5 with one skill.

-----

Quick question: what legendary power are you using on the cube? I mean for the weapon

I'm aiming to get the staff that reduces SSS' cooldown by 50% but I cant seem to drop it easily :v

and are you using the gold belt or is there a better option? Cause its my best source of thoughness and greater rifts get kinda harder since they don't drop gold to make my armor go up.
Last edited by Immotay; Aug 31, 2015 at 03:48 PM.
Well, I finally got myself a laptop.
Have been playing on my bros comp and account, so imma have to do all the shit over.

Gonna be fun.
h
hey hanz0, I finally got on and I am leveling my my shit once again.

65ish currently, doctor again.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Quick question: what legendary power are you using on the cube? I mean for the weapon

I'm aiming to get the staff that reduces SSS' cooldown by 50% but I cant seem to drop it easily :v

and are you using the gold belt or is there a better option? Cause its my best source of thoughness and greater rifts get kinda harder since they don't drop gold to make my armor go up.

i would say the gold belt(and of course the gem for money drop ) for farming T10 and maybe a string of ears ( or watever it is called ) for greater ( by that i mean equipped, not in the cube ) in the cube for uliana i would use madstone because you dont need to land 3 atk, only 1 for the restraint/focus proc). for the weapon get that staff, its kinda the best you can use for that set.

but imo i would do a primary skill dmg build+ shenlong for greater. i tried uliana and sometimes you can get rekt af because of CD of seven strike.
Last edited by Kido; Aug 31, 2015 at 06:49 PM.
no u

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
quite fast sir hanz0.

I'm still with 3 set pieces + ring of royal grandeur struggling to reforge a repeated piece on the cube. Seems like items doesnt want to drop for me. Rest of the gear is the usual crap.

tho I got a nice ancient lions claw, this plus the 4 piece bonus makes it fun to wreck elites in T5 with one skill.

yeah I have all the items I need for the build but some pieces could be better, would be real nice if my lion's claw or fist of assassassturock was ancient, also would like a second unity so I can run that in the cube/follower and have more toughness

flow of eternity (sss cooldown daibo) in cube is definitely best in slot - more than doubles your damage output (60% cdr = 2.5x more sss) plus more uptime on sss is more invincibility frames

belt you want is the binding of the lost, the numbers don't seem that impressive but in practice it's actually a huge toughness boost and it works in GRs unlike the gold belt (my sheet toughness goes from 23m to 100m and change with the dodge buff from dashing strike + spirit guards + 14 stacks of the belt)

Originally Posted by ed View Post
hey hanz0, I finally got on and I am leveling my my shit once again.

65ish currently, doctor again.

hi ed hit me up when you're on, let's play

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I don't have any clue of what to build and what to do.

remind me of what class you're playing?

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i would say the gold belt(and of course the gem for money drop ) for farming T10 and maybe a string of ears ( or watever it is called ) for greater ( by that i mean equipped, not in the cube ) in the cube for uliana i would use madstone because you dont need to land 3 atk, only 1 for the restraint/focus proc). for the weapon get that staff, its kinda the best you can use for that set.

but imo i would do a primary skill dmg build+ shenlong for greater. i tried uliana and sometimes you can get rekt af because of CD of seven strike.

binding of the lost is in my opinion superior to gold belt even for T10 because the gold belt means you HAVE to sacrifice a gem slot and that's bad

gungdo gear > madstone, much more efficient spread of EP and anyway what else are you gonna be doing during sss downtime other than punching stuff? especially if you're running hundred fists - assimilation for that sweet sweet damage buff with density

the punchy fist (shenlong) build is pretty fun but I wanted to run uliana's in seasonal cus that's what the seasonal item is for and I've already got a nonseasonal shenlong monk. not sure which is better for GR pushing, uliana's scales way better with density but shenlong feels more consistent to me
Last edited by hanz0; Aug 31, 2015 at 10:23 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
yeah I have all the items I need for the build but some pieces could be better, would be real nice if my lion's claw or fist of assassassturock was ancient, also would like a second unity so I can run that in the cube/follower and have more toughness

flow of eternity (sss cooldown daibo) in cube is definitely best in slot - more than doubles your damage output (60% cdr = 2.5x more sss) plus more uptime on sss is more invincibility frames

belt you want is the binding of the lost, the numbers don't seem that impressive but in practice it's actually a huge toughness boost and it works in GRs unlike the gold belt (my sheet toughness goes from 23m to 100m and change with the dodge buff from dashing strike + spirit guards + 14 stacks of the belt

What's the maximum stack for that belt? Because with the Flow of Eternity + a Diamond in the head and some CDR stats I can easily fire one SSS once every 3 seconds or so.

I'll add that one to the list so I can hunt it after I get the madstone and probably gundgo (or should I go for spirit guards?). Been spending shit on Kadala for 6 hours already and no sign of it. :/

Anyways, in case anyone is up for something sometime, my battle tag is Gelado#1197.

Originally Posted by hanz0
gungdo gear > madstone, much more efficient spread of EP and anyway what else are you gonna be doing during sss downtime other than punching stuff? especially if you're running hundred fists - assimilation for that sweet sweet damage buff with density

so yeah, about this I think it depends on how strong you already are, if you're not really strong and you had to choose only one I'd go with madstone because you might not have enough damage to kill certain mobs and that would not trigger gundgo, or in my case when trying a higher dificulty, sometimes I don't have enough time to hit three times to apply EP (when there are too many mobs and more than 2 groups of elite for example (in a higher difficulty than what you're used to)), madstone would be very useful to come in, burst and have enough time to blink away before getting wrecked.
Last edited by Immotay; Aug 31, 2015 at 10:53 PM.
max stack for binding of the lost is 14

you want both gungdo and spirit guards, whichever is better equipped and the other in the cube

if you really want madstone then what you'd do is equip 6 piece uliana, cube madstone, equip spirit guards

B&B&B&