ES Recruitment Drive
Lots of awesome people here, but my favourite is crazy french called Ninosanz, amazing artist and a person outside of his Tori. <3
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
hmm I have a few people......

Pill-Dude has been with me in this endeavor of me coming back fun guy to be around and been the only one close to my well so called experiences

Kazu-Cheers me up when things feel down in my life he was the first person that guided me out of my struggles and into a new light of gaming in fact he even expose me to new games that I really enjoyed which I can't thank enough. (THATS NOT THIS GAME)

I don't know anybody else here.So new here...but I'm still the same.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Ahhh Myself, no reason really.

Noel- lil bitch that I talked too, actually decent at shit talkin and doesn't take anything I say to heart

Itemp-he gotta head bigger then the easter island statues, and sucks ass at talkin to girls

FreshKek- He read hentai to me over the summer, and we watched hentai and anime together, (no homo)
they call me ????????????
TIcux is ma thot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Ronin5678 View Post
My fav player is Haku. He is a great artist. He is also an amazing sparrer. If your his friend he also encourages you and he is kind. He is very easy to talk too.

gotta agree Haku, Moop, Any Parrot, Tripstone Any Evo member are all cool G's

Originally Posted by Zelp View Post
Aussiecunt- chill dude

Yeahh AussieCunt sounds like an attractive and funny guy
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Favorite player hands down : Bulldogboy

I never really had friends in tb because i was a loner in quick aikido, but i met him and he was lenshu GOD and became my first real tb friend.

I LUV U BULLDOGBOY

Whomst is bulldogboy???

[Parrot]Static> God frosy, why is ur head texture so much better than mine... frosy> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My favorite player is
bagofweebs
because he just joined toribash and we should support him thats why.
Enjoint life
I'll go ahead and agree with most of this thread, I think thiggist/thiggist2 has always been a star in terms of overall contributions. From being helpful and friendly at most times, to acting as both an in-game and real-life coach to most members, his personality has certainly proven to be an important benefactor when growing our forums

and he's in stock

and he's in stock
QUACK
So many poeple to choose from..
But ofc Juhizz because he is juhizz and juhizz is the coolest guy.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
@Largekilla

no u
-----
Swexx and Largekilla

its kinda self-explanatory lmfao
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Jul 11, 2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex