Ranking
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
Added a joint selector.
Currently it's just a different type of brush (check preview), I had a bunch of plans for it but ran into a few technical issues while coding it (mainly get_world_state().selected_player/joint not working in multiplayer).
I also added a help menu when you load the script.

holy crap that's a sick feature. This script is really starting to look more like that telestrator video example i showed you in the request for this script. Great work.
Learning from the best.
will be perfect to be able to have 2 colors like in first version of script which you can swap quickly to draw for different players

and for joint selection brush, will be extremely badass to make it fork like this:

you click and hold mouse button and you can resize it bigger while moving mouse away from center
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
This I know almost definitely can't be done with lua, but I'm wondering how we can integrate into the game in such a way where you could reveal whoseever drawings they're doing in server. The premise being, if you're not streaming, you could still have people see what you're saying or just having a laugh saying "lol he is screwed", with the option to not reveal certain users. Users would be color specific so they can be responsible in case they abuse the power.

Won't work at all, plus people would have different camera positions and it would make no sense.

I'll try to add two colors somehow, the brush enlargement thing and an undo button.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
i would suggest so simplify it.

right now i make undo with mouse wheel down. if changing color preset will be set on mouse wheel up it will be great

alt for color picker and space for brush swap should be nice.
What about entering/exiting/clearing the screen?
It's okay as is.

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

i enter and exit on mouse up and down, i just say that it will be great if you will add swap color on mouse wheel up.

i don't even use space, since scroll down (exit mode) works well for cleaning up too

if my explanations are terrific i may draw quickly what i mean
Last edited by snake; Aug 27, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
If you mean when you release the mouse wheel, I'm already using that for the quick color swap (almost done, by the way).
I'm not going to change any buttons, I've picked them all carefully to avoid conflicts with tb.

Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
I'll try to add two colors somehow, the brush enlargement thing and an undo button.

All this added, updated the first post.

if you will tell me the value which describe circle thickness i would even kiss you
draw_disk(joints[i].x, joints[i].y, joints[i].radius, 5 + joints[i].radius, 90, 1, 0, 360, 0)
Search for this line, replace the 5 by whatever radius you want.