Toribash
Original Post
texture
I like to make art texture but I don't really know if I draw something here, where would that placed in the tori. Please help
doxXxob
Well there are some templates, click in the forums on shop, then textures and search which template you need, cant post a link now maybe some one other can link it if u dont find it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Thanks, BlubKill. Can I know what is the difference between the head texture 256 and 512?
doxXxob
512x512 textures are better in quality and cost more than 256x256 textures. Likewise, 256x256 are better in quality and cost more than 128x128 textures.

Basically, you want to start out with 128x128 as it is usually for beginners. Then you can gradually move on to 256x256 or jump directly to 512x512.
Originally Posted by doxXxob View Post
I like to make art texture but I don't really know if I draw something here, where would that placed in the tori. Please help

if you like to draw there are some programs, but you'll have to know how to use programs: Photoshop CS5, Paint.net and others, if you can not suber buy some ready-made market, you will need a maximum of 2k, where written search item type "Head Texture" will appear several prices and so pick one and buy.
-----
if you are looking 512x512 you have at minimum, 20k to buy ..
Last edited by leoobngato; Nov 15, 2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Kauds> Pra fazer sexo com buneca inflavel precisa usar camisinha?
<Leoobngato> Claro vai que nasce um Teletabies
doxXxob, you need to save it as .png. On Gimp 2.8 you have to export it. On Photoshop, I don't know.