Ranking
Original Post
tell a scary story whether it is funny or lame
ok , this is a very scary story i encountered , my sister is a navallite same as me , a navallite is a student of the navalbase primary school originally a navalbase during the world war.she told me this story which happens to be a rumour,that at the restroom of the fifth floor a primary six student was murdered and since that happened strange happenings follow suit !one of the happenings is some girls saw witch foot prints but when somebody checked the place even a toeprint was not to be found , another one is whoever goes in never think of coming out of there alive,ok so this is the end of the story, actually in my school there really is murder cases ,one of the cases is when a EM3 student hates higher elememtary students the student join a gang and at the orchard road(a place in singapore)the gang follows the student the gang hates ,they suddenly leap out of the alley,and started hacking and chopping away with knifes and anything they can get their hands on and they ran away but they were found by the police , some of the gangsters were sentenced with assaulting victim!!!! and some of them were unlucky !the unlucky ones were sentenced to DEATH!!!
Re: tell a scary story whether it is funny or lame
you live in a very dangerous area don't you? yes that is scary with the gangs.
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by chumpy
you live in a very dangerous area don't you? yes that is scary with the gangs.

i shall answer the question :yes that was long ago .i know this because i and my brother is in the same school
Originally Posted by skinnydude908
That must be scary.....wow.....

hey guys, i'm back, it was almost during a few years back ,now there are almost no gang in our school now,and there are just only bullies in the school ,it was told by a retired teacher.
Originally Posted by grim_reaper
That must be scary.....wow.....

hey guys, i'm back, it was almost during a few years back ,now there are almost no gang in our school now,and there are just only bullies in the school ,it was told by a retired teacher.

lol.....
Hi
lol.....

8) Thou must useth the proper grammar and punctuation when making topics. Failure to do so will make you like like a nweeble. Thou must also have a descriptive topic title and no one word posts, or you will be deemed 'Noonezlikesyou' and the topic you created or have posted in will get locked.

<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod