ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Excellent Replay
this is the best replay i have i guess i think it looks epic ... You Decide!!!

dont judge harshly

hope you like it
Attached Files
Alright, not too harsh?

Well first, the opener was odd. You were attempting to do a helicopter kick/spin to kick Uke's head off (I assume), but failed.

You were stiff. I'm not joking, you weren't relaxing at all during the replay, aside from the opener. So I guess you earn kudos for that.

The pose was not that great. I can tell you were rushing to make a quick pose due to the amount of turnframes you had left.

I'm sorry man, but you were all over the place. >_<
-----
QUICK EDIT: Don't take this in a bad way man btw. I used to get CnC similar to this, and hated how I was judged. But later, I learned that those "harsh" comments helped me with my replays. I'm sure you'll be better in the long run!
Last edited by HuskyDQ; Jul 18, 2012 at 04:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
i dont really care but ok also i was relaxed i did not try to pose and i didnt try to decap uke its part of it to weaken his head and i know i was all over the place im not a person that tries to make it look perfect you know
No lie, it was pretty great, but he's right, loosen up a bit, it'll make things flow a hell of a lot easier, and it'll make it look not excellent, but fantastic, and vibrant. Otherwise, great replay.
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
Originally Posted by jameslinay View Post
i dont really care but ok also i was relaxed i did not try to pose and i didnt try to decap uke its part of it to weaken his head and i know i was all over the place im not a person that tries to make it look perfect you know

If you don't care for critique, or ever try and make a replay perfect then you'll hardly improve or ever become a great replay maker.

In any case, what they've said is true, as a general rule relaxing makes a replay look like it flows better.
If you're new to the replay making scene it's pretty nice, and the helicopter start has potential.
The decap was the best hit and the split looked kinda powerful which is always a plus.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'm totally going to ignore the fact that your kick is extremely similiar to one in a youtube video.
You were rather stiff, it would have been better if you managed to get more momentum and speed to land some sweet hits.
The hits were a bit stiff, there were big breaks between them.
It's not that good, but keep trying.
oh yeah
pusga it is pretty much the one from youtube but a bit different
and guys it was a quick replay that i made so yeah bit hard cause like been trying to do things