ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[vibe] Bank

'vVault'

The clan bank and all contents are the property of the clan's leaders at all times.

By sending anything, items and/or tc to the bank, you acknowledge that you are giving up ownership of said items and/or tc to the current leaders of this clan.

Any item may at any time be withdrawn from the bank by the leader for any reason, as may any amount of tc.

The items and/or tc will be replaced (either by an item identical to that withdrawn or adding up to the total value of item withdrawn) if possible.

Any member wishing to take a loan from the bank must pay back the total sum borrowed plus 5% of the original amount monthly until the entire sum is paid back.
Last edited by vCouncil; May 23, 2010 at 01:07 AM.
Donating 5k, Gratz on official.

Edit; As soon as I get the money I just lost with this safetrade thing back.....
Last edited by JesseD; May 18, 2010 at 09:13 PM.
Yea, just letting you know I'm still gonna donate.. But yea the people in charge of scams are apparently busy lately. And I don't think it helps that safetrade is what scammed me. *Facepalm* Lol.
Going to send 20k right now.

BECAUSE I CAN.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
bribing bank for individual alliance

you suck
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
23840tc from me.

KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.