Toribash
Original Post
Killer Open Week 3 Tornmanet
Hello all and welcome to week 3 of the Killer open this tornmanet will be on sunday March the 10th at 10 PM GMT on the (SMASH)server, number 44.
This tornament will be Judo!!

The entrance fee is 1k. The prize is.......
1st place: 2k Minimal plus the entrance fees+ A head for a head texture+ a Marine relax

There will be an admin to kick people who misbehave.No excessive profanity, etc.

Rules: 60 minute free for all to decide the 2 best players with the most wins. They will go into a race of 5 and the winner of that wins the tornmanet.

Entrants:

Vamp_09
Kriskoree

1st and 2nd place will also be invited to the Killer Invitational Tornament so there will be 20 competitors and with a 5k entrance fee the prize will be 100k!

Congrats to 2Worlds, Killer111, Kiskoree & NutHug who has been able to secure the spots in the Killer Invitational!
Last edited by Killer111; Mar 9, 2008 at 06:02 PM.
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
ok. im kinda liking your weekly tournaments. but this has been bugging me to death. its T-O-U-R-N-A-M-E-N-T not T-O-R-N-A-M-E-T. please learn to spell >_<
you can't win your own tornys >.<
that ruins it
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
i didnt win i placed 2nd, get it right.......
and there is now reson I cant!
EDIT:Nevermind.....

It says Head, for head texture sorry.

Will send when i know i can make it.
Last edited by Iceman; Mar 4, 2008 at 01:36 AM.
If the prize is only the entry fees then you should say that NOT "minimal 2k PLUS the entry fees." <<<that obviously means that you are adding 2k into the pool of entry fees that the winner gets.
I end up giving out at least 2k worth of bonos prizes so its fine!

Will sombody tell me y nobody is posting im clueless
Hey so I might be able to make this... If I am able to show up at the time of the tourny can i send you the 1k tc then and compete?
ya thats cool, no Problem!