Ranking
Original Post
Killer week 4 Tournament
Hello and welcome all to Killers week 4 Open tournament, as you can see ive figured out how to spell (everyone claps) This tournament will be hosted thursday March the 13th at 10 Pm GMT and will be a Judo tournament I hope that all of you decide to join the entrance fee this time is only 500 toricredits since alot of people havnt liked the 1k entrance fee, plus I lost the colors because people complained, Im trying to make my tournaments better so any Kind feedback would be liked, thank you all! heres the rest of my torny Info:

The server has been changed to the TCaP server, server #16

There will be an admin to kick people who misbehave.No excessive profanity, etc.

Rules: 60 minute free for all to decide the 2 best players with the most wins. They will go into a race of 5 and the winner of that wins the tornmanet.

Entrants:
Carrick
Maddmaxx
Krisskoree
Nepo
1337Magma

? = hasnt paid yet

1st and 2nd place will also be invited to the Killer Invitational Tornament so there will be 20 competitors and with a 5k entrance fee the prize will be 100k!

Congrats to 2Worlds, Killer111, Vamp_09, Kiskoree & NutHug who has been able to secure the spots in the Killer Invitational!
Last edited by Killer111; Mar 13, 2008 at 10:35 PM.
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
Much better.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Thanks man Very much!
Originally Posted by Killer111 View Post
Hello and welcome all to Killers week 4 Open tournament, as you can see ive figured out how to spell (everyone claps) This tornmanet...

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post

Fixed sorry man!
Ok everyone Id like to say that im very sorry ive upsetted everyone, I just want you guys to like me and join my tournaments. I know my tournaments have been suckish but ive been trying my hardest, I dont mean to upset everyone. I am very bad at spelling I know that, you dont need to tell me. Also The Isha vs Kai Tiger was a stupid thread and i was a retarted Dumbass, I just wanted to say Im sorry to everyone ive upsetted...
Thank you for listening, your all really cool and are good people!
Last edited by Killer111; Mar 10, 2008 at 02:02 AM.
will be hosted thursday March the 16th at 10 Pm GMT

I don't think this is right. For me the 16th is a Sunday. Either way I have stuff going on but thought people might be confused. Anyways much better job killer. I would totally be at this one if I wasn't busy.
Sign me up, i might play.
put a ? next to my name
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
The text is still sorta big, but its good that u lowered entry fee

ps, can u say "tourey" instead of torny cause that reminds me way too much of horny -.-
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
Lol Lolaholic anyways Sign me in... but i might not be able to come.. Put a ? to my name also.
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense