Ranking
Original Post
Killer week 4 Tournament
Hello and welcome all to Killers week 4 Open tournament, as you can see ive figured out how to spell (everyone claps) This tournament will be hosted thursday March the 13th at 10 Pm GMT and will be a Judo tournament I hope that all of you decide to join the entrance fee this time is only 500 toricredits since alot of people havnt liked the 1k entrance fee, plus I lost the colors because people complained, Im trying to make my tournaments better so any Kind feedback would be liked, thank you all! heres the rest of my torny Info:

The server has been changed to the TCaP server, server #16

There will be an admin to kick people who misbehave.No excessive profanity, etc.

Rules: 60 minute free for all to decide the 2 best players with the most wins. They will go into a race of 5 and the winner of that wins the tornmanet.

Entrants:
Carrick
Maddmaxx
Krisskoree
Nepo
1337Magma

? = hasnt paid yet

1st and 2nd place will also be invited to the Killer Invitational Tornament so there will be 20 competitors and with a 5k entrance fee the prize will be 100k!

Congrats to 2Worlds, Killer111, Vamp_09, Kiskoree & NutHug who has been able to secure the spots in the Killer Invitational!
Last edited by Killer111; Mar 13, 2008 at 10:35 PM.
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
kk cool!

but dude the tornys today!
Im in USA Central Time Zone So thats -6hrs from GMT right? So I will be there at 6:00 PM? Tell me if thats wrong if you can.. BTW I sent you 500
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
Kriskoree has won the game!!!

Literally he won vs Nepo with 4-4 till the last game
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
This tournament was terrible i know that, and im sorry for it. The server I was supose to host at had problems so the torny was on a different server and was late. I am very sorry but it really wasnt my fault. But Id like to say good job to all who were able to make it and the winner was Kriskoree and Nepo claimed 2nd, good job to everyone else and dont be mad at me, I know the tournament was bad!