Ranking
Original Post
Leaving (for good)
K, this community (which meant the world to me only a year ago), is so deep in a pile of shit that even if it was my own mother I wouldnt go digging for it. I have grown a huge dislike for how Nabi operates, and the forum in general. Months of work have gone into stupid endeavors such as Toribash for the wii or this Minibash, which happens to be glitchy as fuck and not to mention, not fun at all. I honestly dont believe that this is all Nabi has to deliver. I understand the economy is an issue, but they dont even try to make any attempt to make something worthwhile that people would pay for. What happened to that Glitchracer game? That seemed awesome. I would pay for that.
The suggestions forum is worth absolutely fuck-all. A moderator actually said that the company doesnt have time to add a fucking automatic image resizer to the forums. Honestly? Fuck that. This is the only game Nabi has made AFAIK and they cant even add useful features to its forums?
And any attempt at fun seems to be a matter for clans and organizations only. As a matter of fact, any threads posted nowadays outside of News, Orgs, or Clan Discussion are mostly absolutely pointless.
You guys are awesome, but with the abandonment of IRC, the timezone differences, and the 9-12 year olds invading and destroying this community has brought me as far as I can go. I have other things to do, anyway. If you'd like, I have AIM, Skype, PSN, Steam, a phone, whatever you want to reach me by. If I dont have it, I'll make an account, IDC.
TL;DR: I'm leaving because the community and company that made it both seem to have major brain damage. Hit me up at my email ([email protected]) if you have anything significant to say or want my AIM, Skype, Steam, PSN, etc.
So, I'll be checking the forums for the next few of days to reply here, then adios Toribash forums.
Edit: Grammar and stuffs.
Edit2: If anyone I dont know on the forums emails me, I will fucking cut your fingertips off so you can never email me again. You are, however, welcome to post if you have anything substantial to say other than, "Goodbye."
Last edited by Cretor; Oct 21, 2011 at 08:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

figures the only post you've made in the last month that was intelligible would be a leaving note. can't say you'll be missed but you've put what made this community shit into words better'n I could, so kudos to you and enjoy real life
back from the dead
but oyster is a retard

also bye

also also i only posted because i wanted to call oyster a retard
Goodluck, Cretor. I wanna know your PSN so we can play. Oh, and Skype. ;o
RIP ∑
master of the universe
>2011
>Thinking you have to still be an active part of the TB community to hang around.
ISHYGDDT
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
Idk you but lemme get your psn so we can play. Also I only play mw2 and lbp

prime example of why the community is shit.

sucks to see you go Cretor, you've done well to stick around this long. i hope life treats you well.