ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm doing good thanks for asking, just came back from doing some work and etc, how is everyone else?
topic, Head textures, favorite head texture and why?
Hey everyone. I'm doing good thanks and my favorite head texture is mine because its really a shitty google head xD also I really like what you did with the main clan page Big it looks classy af ^_^
Thanks, though universe made the font and Malfunction helped a bit with the story, so i can't take all the credit, how have you been doing lately man?
miss talking to you a lot, oh and good luck again on finishing your college years, i know you told me you have 2-4 more years.
What did i missed? I was busy with Source Film Maker.
-----
My head texture is the one i am making for myself.
Last edited by WaterGuard; Oct 14, 2016 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I've tried being normal once,worst two minutes of my life."
Good morning. What's your favourite animal?(I am out of ideas.)
"I've tried being normal once,worst two minutes of my life."
I don't think i have ever been trick or treating or dressed up for october, i'm doing okay and my favorite animal is dogs, how is everyone else?
i Am bACK
Join manifest BOyS
I've kinda stopped trick or treating, especially with all this clown stuff going on lol

Favorite animal for me has to be dogs as well, I've always loved all animals tho
|PARKOUR|PKRitz|TRICKING|
Lucky
News

Kicked members for inactivity, Gnick01, Whut, Pandayote, Zloig.
Re working the clan ranking system.
New co leaders and co leader demotions/every other rank demotion, co leaders removed, Harith, Zamier, and Shakky, the reason everyone else is demoted of there rank is because of the new ranking system we're going to make.
If any of you do not have discord i highly suggest you get it, if you'd rather get skype i guess that's fine but there's more of a risk on it, and there's multiple better things on discord.
if you folks have any problems, take it up with me.
Removing a few single allies and banning a few people from joining lucky, if you wish to know who is banned you must be a member and have discord, will add how to rank up in lucky for every way soon.