ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: -
-
0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeah same, but i share an account with a friend of mine and its fun tbh .
If you Love me , PM me.
don't tell anyone on runescape that, pretty sure its illegal to share accounts there, as is here, or used to be, i think they crack down really hard on people who sell accounts on runescape especially, but anyway it's cool to hear you play runescape, hope you been enjoying your games!
I'm buying cat ears and now i'm broke yea, guess i'm gonna buy and sell chronos stuff xd
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
If you wanna send some then do it but don't worry 'bout me man, guess i can sell some stuff that i ain't using. I'd appreciate your ans btw :'3
-----
Also, the clan is gonna participate in "King of the hill"?, i can't play and help the clan, but i wanna know if ya'all are gonna prove that this clan can do the job uwu
Last edited by l0lix; Oct 4, 2019 at 03:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
If you wanna send some then do it but don't worry 'bout me man, guess i can sell some stuff that i ain't using. I'd appreciate your ans btw :'3
-----
Also, the clan is gonna participate in "King of the hill"?, i can't play and help the clan, but i wanna know if ya'all are gonna prove that this clan can do the job uwu

i love propane and propane accessories, in all seriousness is koth an actual event that's gonna happen? any clan related event would probably not work to well seeing as how i haven't really recruited lately or bothered with much, but if it's like individual related i'm more then happy to participate.

Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I bless this clan with my being.

all wise mushu master i am grateful!
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
i love propane and propane accessories, in all seriousness is koth an actual event that's gonna happen? any clan related event would probably not work to well seeing as how i haven't really recruited lately or bothered with much, but if it's like individual related i'm more then happy to participate.

About how many active members are now in the clan? I'm actually keeping the forum activity a bit alive (i don't really know how tf it works xd) but i don't know how many ppls are maintaining the ingame activity (can't play = don't know about server stuff)
-----
The event afaik is individual with clan prizes or smth like that, don't really know if it's gonna work as it should but i hope we can participate (actually is just keep the server as long as we can [¿why i did say "we"? I'm not playing now xd] by winning matches so, ¿why not?) Lampito seems like a good mp player (< ye i said " Multiplayer player"... halp me) and i think ya'all can do the job easily uwu
Last edited by l0lix; Oct 4, 2019 at 09:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
checked it out and linked it to people in discord, hopefully get at least myself, draku and lamp to play in it, thanks for informing me! and it's perfectly fine if you don't play i appreciate all you do.
checked it out and linked it to people in discord, hopefully get at least myself, draku and lamp to play in it, thanks for informing me!

No problem man, ya'all are gonna be awesome at the server ^^

and it's perfectly fine if you don't play i appreciate all you do.

Thank you for that, i'm gonna keep doing it to make this clan bigger uwu
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.