-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
No problem man, ya'all are gonna be awesome at the server ^^

Thank you for that, i'm gonna keep doing it to make this clan bigger uwu

<3

i'll try to make sure lampito plays as well as draku since they're decently active, currently we're probably in the lead been in it for a while.
gonna need a bit of help with the event but regarding it, it's not a bad event it was talked to typhon and we tested some mods, and ended up adding the mods i suggested, which were lightning lenshu and aikidosumo.
Last edited by BigDog; Oct 6, 2019 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
gonna need a bit of help with the event but regarding it, it's not a bad event it was talked to typhon and we tested some mods, and ended up adding the mods i suggested, which were lightning lenshu and aikidosumo.

Lol, that's nice, i think it is a good event, the only thing i see that is going bad (don't know if i'm wrong) is it's acceptation as a clan event (since the only clan event made in the past is the clan league) and the weird prizes (i though that "PP" was "Per player/person" and said myself "not bad, that's sum money" xd).

Also how we are going with the event? We are leading? Don't know if the leaderboard got added in the event thread, gonna check it now
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
Hey guys, did ya'all played Minecraft before?, I've started playing again two days ago ('cuz i was bored) and updated my last world and seems p nice (i don't have internet on my pc and i'm literally playing Minecraft 1.1 xd). Just to know, i wanna chat some with the clan uwu
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
yea i streamed and played a bit about a month ago and i'm gonna get back in it at some point, potentially with mods, also, you still need to join the discord, i chat there rather alot.
I'll try to install discord in this phone (if it doesn't explode trying xd), maybe tomorrow or in some point uwu

What version are you playing? I've played maybe from 1.5 to 1.7.10 or 1.8 (excepting my impressions testing the 1.14) using mods and i would recommend you the flans mod (really nice gun mod and actually one of my favourite mods) from 1.6 to 1.8
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
i tend to stay up-to-date as i can be, can encounter issues with old versions so may as well.

and message me if you need any help with discord
Gonna join the discord in a little, just lemme try to remember my acc details xd, installed it in this phone, don't really know if it's gonna work properly xd
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.