Toribash
Original Post
[elite] recruitment thread

Send your application to this thread (free form application). We need active players, both ingame and forum. Include anthing that you feel we need to know. Getting to know us on our discord should be better for your consideration.

To help you make an application, this is lists that you can fill

[*]GMT (timezone)?
[*]Previous Clan?
[*]Why did you left them?
[*]Why do you want to join us?
[*]What can you do for this clan?
[*]What can we do for you?
[*]How did you know/found about this clan?

After sending application, Understand that we need to take some time to consider and discuss it.

Last edited by Jennie; Nov 9, 2018 at 01:13 AM.
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Hello, my name is Anton.
I'm starting to play this game today.
I asked someone what is [] in front of the name.
They say it is a clan.
I love everything about this clan.
Even i never chat with dzanks, I love his skill.
I'm a skateboarder
I'm 19 years old

[*]GMT (timezone)? GMT +3, Moskow

[*]Previous Clan? None

[*]Why did you left them?

[*]Why do you want to join us? I love the clan name, the clan tag, I saw dzanks (he's very good (insane))

[*]What can you do for this clan? I can be active (ingame & forum) I can join clan wars and I can do things you need

[*]What can we do for you? Let me in :3 And be friend of mine

[*]How did you know/found about this clan? I interested by the clan tag and I see dzanks, I wish i can be that good
Last edited by slezkhn; Oct 18, 2018 at 07:54 AM.
Neutral toward no
-----
I think u should play some more games m8
Last edited by Saiko; Oct 18, 2018 at 08:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
We need forum active members dude. And ingame. We need active members man.

I vote yes

Have we met? I didn't notice you at all XD
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Neutral towards no..
You haven't got the chance to meet us, wich makes me think that you're interested on the clan tag only. Make me change my mind.
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
I do apologize, I didn't mean I love the tag only. I wanna join cuz I wanna be in this clan family. I'm online everyday (ingame & forum).

I love everything about this clan. I will do anything for this. Sure I'll do some games more, but it's gonna be my honor N pleasure to present this clan
Yea I forgive you man. Just wait, we're discussing about you now

Message from me : prove yourself that you're active. Meet me ingame, and you need to post more man. No one would believe it only just by your words
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Yo!
Yo this is happening

Hey my name is Mirio. Ok where to start? I've told most of my story to dzanks tonight in a game but Ill give everyone else the rund down. I was in WAPOW, joined 2014 left 2016 ( the account was LickerLint)I actually left twice. Once was because I moved some where without wifi service, Came back and did not like the new leaders, also wasnt the same vibe. I then made a clan called VanirGodz we were a bunch of highschoolers having fun then that clan died in 2017 or 18. My name is Tyler, im 19 and my GMT is -5 eastern USA. My favorite mods are as follows. Aikido, Boxshu, and little boxing plus lenshu. Ill add some replays for you guys to check out. My ingame and forum activity will be around a 8-10. I do have a new job soon soon ill be on early in the morning and late afternoon as well as most of the weekend days. (Sat-Sun)

Why You?

I'm filling this out for you because I think I can provide the forum and ingame activity this old clan is looking for. Yes this account doesnt have much for stats but it will soon enough I can promise that. From what I could tell from dzanks today, I believe your clan can provide me the vibe im looking for once more. But this is up to you guys. I respect the decision you make as most clans wont take me because this is my new MAIN account so there is prolly trust issues in there. But you can give me a chance and see what happens too!!
Attached Files
Aikido1-4.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
Dear Lord.rpl (35.5 KB, 3 views)
Aikido1-2.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
DanceShu.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
HandSaveJudo.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Jester; Oct 20, 2018 at 05:08 AM.
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Originally Posted by Mirio View Post
Yo this is happening

Hey my name is Mirio. Ok where to start? I've told most of my story to dzanks tonight in a game but Ill give everyone else the rund down. I was in WAPOW, joined 2014 left 2016 ( the account was LickerLint)I actually left twice. Once was because I moved some where without wifi service, Came back and did not like the new leaders, also wasnt the same vibe. I then made a clan called VanirGodz we were a bunch of highschoolers having fun then that clan died in 2017 or 18. My name is Tyler, im 19 and my GMT is -5 eastern USA. My favorite mods are as follows. Aikido, Boxshu, and little boxing plus lenshu. Ill add some replays for you guys to check out. My ingame and forum activity will be around a 8-10. I do have a new job soon soon ill be on early in the morning and late afternoon as well as most of the weekend days. (Sat-Sun)

Why You?

I'm filling this out for you because I think I can provide the forum and ingame activity this old clan is looking for. Yes this account doesnt have much for stats but it will soon enough I can promise that. From what I could tell from dzanks today, I believe your clan can provide me the vibe im looking for once more. But this is up to you guys. I respect the decision you make as most clans wont take me because this is my new MAIN account so there is prolly trust issues in there. But you can give me a chance and see what happens too!!

Glad to see you're applying bro.
I met him when I'm in a clan war against a clan. A clan named Faze I think.
He's a cool man. I can guarantee he's good for us, both ingame and forums.
Well, experienced in clans, why not?

I vote yes.
Any further decisions depends on the members votings and snook's decision
BLΛƆKPI¸K