Toribash
Original Post
Won't connect to server?
I just created a new account (10 minutes ago) and when I log on, it just says
-----
error: could not connect to server
Last edited by piratoelmo; Dec 11, 2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Make sure you are connecting to the server most appropriate to the belt you are, White, which means beginner is for you. Make sure you are properly logged in.

Then answer these questions:
What server are you trying to join?
Do you have any firewalls?
Make sure you're online, and there are no troubles with your internet connection.
Make sure you're in the correct server (white belts cannot enter ultimate servers, etc)
If all that doesn't work, try quitting the window, then enter again.

Hope this helps.
[Adventure]
[Indonizer]
on some computers i play on, i can't even log in and it comes up with the error: couldn't connect to server
so i think there might be something blocking unknown programs to the computer from using the internet, like a fire wall...
i get the same problems too...
Most public networks (libraries,schools, official places) have their ports blocked for security reasons. If you want to run toribash on their networks then you need to use third party software to play, such as Hotspot shield, openVPN etc.

Though I don't suggest using these, they might be useful in some cases.

If you cannot connect with a new account then that usually means you're trying to connect a server you shouldnt be able to connect. As some said before me, make sure you connect a server that's appropriate for your belt.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Off Topic...
lol this thread is like two years ago o.o
HI my name is ToriGirl nice meeting you ^_^