Ranking
Original Post
Ron Paul
I want to hear people's opinions on him.

From what I can see, and bearing in mind that I only found out who he was last night, he is some sort of God, and it is only through some sort of twisted miracle that he is not president of the US.

I may just be an ignorant foreigner on this issue, I'm actually from the UK, so before you say it, I'm not actually a retard for not knowing about US politics.

Please try to refrain from flaming, I want this to stay open so I can actually learn more about the topic.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
He had some interesting ideas.

But it seemed to me that his policy was all looking backward and reverting rather than moving forward.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
He definetly was an interesting character. But I doubt he was president material, or at least in a time where we need a good leader.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
His ideas aren't terrible they're just timed very poorly for the american public. We'll see where obama takes us. He would still have quite a bit of support from the "neo conservatives" after what Palin did to the "moral majority"
I wake up/On the floor/Start it up again/Like it matters anymore/I don’t know/If it does/Is this really all/That there ever was?/