ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Martial Arts
Hello all,

I am curious as to what martial art you do if you do any at all.

Me personally i have done Ninjutsu for about 4 years
(I can assure you during a spar we aren't dropped from the ceiling if you get the Toribash reference)

If you don't do any what might you be interested in?
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Capoera or Capoeira

its very cool .. i really want to try it in Toribash Spar but naaah

its seems impossible <:I

how did Binklawz did it >:I on mocucha's video
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
I've done Capoiera for one year

At the moment i'm in French Boxing / Muay Thai / Aikido.

Practicing everything in MMA at my school ...
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Buddy, you're talking to a BJJ artist here. trained for 6 months and then got my kimino. Really love this sport. And that's why I think that Toribash's xspar mod is bullshit, seeing all them players do those flying kung fu ninja kicks and jumps. I myself go for realism.
"No one will remember your name"
I'm mainly a wrestler but i've done some bjj too.
What made you want to do ninjitsu? From what I hear, it's ineffective in real life situations.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
I'm mainly a wrestler but i've done some bjj too.
What made you want to do ninjitsu? From what I hear, it's ineffective in real life situations.

Yeah it really is, a lot of the grabs and holds I have learned are only useful in minimalistic situations although some of the weapon skills you learn can be useful if only you could carry a large staff on your person, or even a small one for that matter and I don't think me carrying shuriken on my person would go down well if I had to be police searched, I am soon going to MMA with my friend Jessica. she's really cool I think she has only done gymnastics and pole dancing (the sport not for "gentlemen entertainment") but I heard a lot of good fighters come from a Dancing or Gymnastic background.
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.