Toribash
Originally Posted by Surfings View Post
Your profile says you're 14, you will change your mind.

I really don't wanna talk about my reasoning, but I'll explain why I won't change my mind in a private message.
Originally Posted by Itzanovich View Post
I really don't wanna talk about my reasoning, but I'll explain why I won't change my mind in a private message.

dont care dude
As they said before just don't get someone pregnant like that or be so drunk where you get and STD.
apply to Back Flips!
it really depends how old you are. If you are under 20 you are fine any relationship you have young isn't gonna last. Just have fun fuck bitches and enjoy your life while you still can but just use protection
Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrat
Originally Posted by skidder View Post
it really depends how old you are. If you are under 20 you are fine any relationship you have young isn't gonna last. Just have fun fuck bitches and enjoy your life while you still can but just use protection

some of us aren't degenerates
If you're sober (or at least still coherent), it's certainly wrong to take advantage of someone who's intoxicated. I was at a party once where this drunk chick kept trying to hook up with me. About 10 minutes later, she was passed out on the floor and had to be taken to the hospital. It would definitely be rape at that point if someone sober were to get with her.

Poor girl didn't know what she was doing. Never binge drink; it takes away your better judgement and leaves you vulnerable to any dude looking to get laid.

Also surfings is a cunt
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by Xao0 View Post
i wanna know how you feel on this subject.

Alright, fine. I feel that you've made a stupid decision that you'll most likely look back on for the rest of your life and regret immensely. Drunk, or sober, you used sexual intercourse to wriggle around a subject (getting back with someone) that could've been tackled morally and responsibly. But no, sex is just something people do nowadays without any consequence or consideration. You're just another victim of the sexual and social revolution.